A new start

No one knew what happened between Hyunjin and Suri, all they did know is that something really bad happened between them that made them hate each other more if that was even possible. Changbin and Felix tried to talk to Suri about it, but she never gave them an answer. Jeongin and Seungmin tried to talk to Hyunjin too, but he acted like he didn't even know Suri at all. 

Chan also didn't like what was going around and no matter how much he tried to talk to the both of them, they had one answer 'Nothing happened.' but Chan wasn't stupid to believe that, all the members weren't stupid. Although everyone wasn't sure what happened, but what they were sure of was that this fight was either going to make their relationship like this forever or its going to turn everything upside down.  

Everyone felt the tension in the room as they were waiting for JYP to enter so they could have their meeting with him. Their manager sat beside Chan glancing at all of them every once in while. Yes, they were close to their manager, but they didn't tell him anything about the fight. They didn't even know what it was about. Their manager felt that something was wrong with Hyunjin and Suri, he knew all along that they weren't on good terms, but the way the room was so quite, without Jisung and Felix singing at the top of their lungs, without Changbin all dark and cute at the same time, without Jeongin and Hyunjin taking photos together or Seungmin taking photos of everyone around, while Minho and Suri judge everyone in the room even Chan and Woojin who were just laughing while watching their kids having fun. 

Today the room was quite, really quite for their liking. Soon the door opened and JYP entered with a big smile on his face. He did like stray kids and their meetings, even though they just debuted not too long ago, but he always had fun with them and liked their new ideas. 

"Everyone is so quite today." He was half joking and half serious. Even JYP wasn't dumb to see the difference between today and every other day. He gave the manager a side look, but then looked at the papers in front of him. 

"Stray kids have been doing great I can tell, I have been watching your guys shows and I have been watching two kids room too, I really like the idea." Everyone nodded and said small emotionless thank you's to him. 

"Also the comeback was great, I really liked the title song and all the side tracks too actually." Again all he got was nods and small emotionless thank you's. He raised an eyebrow at the manager who sighed and shook his head disappointingly.   

"May I ask, what's going in here?" JYP asked all serious now, as he put the papers down now giving all his attention to the ten members in front of him. He looked at the manager for a second before asking him, "Care to explain?" 

The manager nodded slowly and sighed as he looked at Chan. "If you give me the permission, sir-" He said giving JYP a look, earning a nod from him even though he wasn't sure what was going on. "Can everyone leave the room, except Hyunjin and Suri." Everyone looked at the two who stared at their manager without knowing what to do. 

"Sir, I can explain, but trust me-" "Everyone including you Chan, now please leave." The manager said. Chan sighed annoyingly and got up, making him the first one to get up.

"Hyung-" 

"Jisung if you didn't hear your manager clearly, then I guess you'll hear it clearly from me. All of you get out expect Hyunjin and Suri." Jisung looked at JYP surprised at his sudden change, then looked at Suri who sat beside him, but didn't dare to look at anyone as she had her eyes glued to her hands and Hyunjin wasn't any different from her. 

"Let's go." Chan said, causing everyone to get up even though they weren't happy about it. Felix gave Suri one last look before he left the room with the others, leaving her and Hyunjin with their manager and JYP.