Everything is going to be okay

Human1: Funny how you all thought that she was the innocent angel, turns out she's just a fake bitch. 

Human2: She's a slut, I knew it. She was already in an-all-boys group. What were you excepting from her. 

Human3: I hope that she can stay away from our boys, who knows what she will be getting them into. 

Human4: Never liked those stray shit dudes, this is what they're all like. I hope that they can stay away from all the other idols not only NCT

Human5: That bitch thinks-

"Stop reading those." Changbin took the phone away from the Suri, who just closed her eyes. She didn't have the energy to do anything, everything was way too much for her at the moment. Jeno wasn't talking to her, even when she texted him every single day, he never answered. The hate was becoming worst, even after SM and JYP released reports regarding her cheating scandals, stating that whoever was in the pictures wasn't Suri, giving all the proofs needed and taking all the legal actions against who came up with the rumors. 

The group was getting a lot of hate, all thanks to her. Even after Chan went live talking to everyone about the rumors and about how non of it was true, causing him only to get hate because of how he was protecting her. Jeno being silent also didn't help. People suspected that the rumors were true and that's why he wasn't doing anything to prove differently. 

JYP was also starting to treat the girl differently, He knew it wasn't her fault and he knew that she didn't cause any of this, but because of her the company was losing a lot of money and they were getting a lot of hate. "Suri, I'm not sure how we should be handling this." 

"I think we should just stay silent for-" 

"Its not helping Chan, Its not helping. Being silent is just causing more trouble to the group. Suri, I don't know how to say this, but It would be better if you took a break from the group, that would cause the media to calm down." 

"This is not how we should be fixing this." Suri wasn't talking, she wasn't showing any reactions, leaving all the talking to Chan and Changbin, even though they know how this is about to be. 

"Chan, I know how you're feeling about this situation, but its the only way we can fix this. We're going to try to fix it, so please help us. For the sake of the group, we all have to make some sacrifices." 

"What about us? Do you know how we'll be like if she left. I do-" 

"You should have thought about this a long time ago." 

"You don't-" 

"Can you stop? Seriously Chris stop." Suri knew that she had to talk. She had to man up for the first time in weeks, she had to do something, because clearly nothing was right at the moment. "If this is what is going to fix everything, then I'm going to do it." 

"Suri, this is not-" 

"Chris we both know that this is the only way. I need time for myself too. It would be better for everyone trust me." 

"I think that this is stupid, way too stupid. A hiatus for what? you know how those end up, Suri. We have went through worst than that, can't we just keep going for a bit longer?" Changbin tried, and Chan tried, but they both knew where this was about to go. JYP wasn't even asking them if they were okay with this, he was telling him what he was already planning to do. They knew Suri, she was going to risk it all to make sure that the group is going to be okay. 

Chan didn't want to go through this again, he wasn't even healed from last time and now Suri is going to leave for god knows how long. Chan knew that she may not return again. Changbin too, he knew how stubborn Suri was and he knew that if they took a step like this there's no turning back.

-

"A hiatus? This is how he wants to fix everything?  You leaving isn't going to fix anything." 

"It is Jeongin, it is." The younger watched as the girl was packing her stuff, the whole group wasn't sure how to take the news. Her leaving wasn't going to fix anything. 

"How is it going to-" 

"Can you stop talking about that?" Jeongin stared down at his hand, surprised at the girl's sudden burst. It was the first time she ever yelled at him, and Suri didn't want thing to be this way before she leaves. She sighed as she walked over to Jeongin's bed sitting beside him, putting an arm around his shoulder, pulling him into a side hug.

"You know that I didn't mean this right?" Suri sighed as the boy nodded slowly. "I'm stressed, I know you guys are too. If JYP thinks that its better like this, then its better like this." 

"JYP thought that it would be better for Felix and Minho to leave the group." 

"Yes, and then he returned them back to us." 

"Because you talked to him about it. Who's going to talk to him to return you?" 

"I'm sure that he knows what he's doing, Innie. Trust me okay? I'm going to still be here, I may be going to Chicago yes, but still I'm one call away." The boy turned to hug the girl fully, not being able to control his tears. "Everything is going to be okay, We're going to be okay."