"Stray kids"

"Make your own song and create a cool stage." Everyone looked at each other nervously. They were able to finish the first step and they were sure of debuting now, but JYP was trying his best to make things harder for them and that didn't stop here-

" and as our company's expecting a lot, there would be some flaws among you. so, there's also a possibility that some of you might not debut." At moments like this, you can't help but think that he might be talking about you and all 10 members thought like this. Chan didn't like the idea of losing a member as they all entered this together and they're going to do it together. 

"I'm not trying to scare you, but Suri should be the most careful one since she's the only girl and everyone is going to look at you so you have to do more than you best. I'll leave first." JYP got up to leave the room and all members bowed down for him and sat back down. 

"I know that this sounds scary, but we should not forget the fact that we might lose one of us and the fact that Suri is going to be their first target, I know JYP complemented you on our showcase, but any small mistake is going to be against you. This is not only for Suri, this is for everyone even me. Now Everyone should be involved, but I want Minho, Felix and Hyunjin to think of a dance. Me, Changbin, Jisung and Suri are going to write the song. They other should help us with ideas. We don't have time, let's go." 

----

"Hyung, seriously we have a song to be worried about why would we care about our group name now?" Changbin asked, looking at his leader who had a lot of papers in front of him.

"Because we can't be called Trainee project team now. We need to think of a name and I'm the only one thinking here actually." Chan said as he rolled his eyes at Jisung who came up with the most stupid names ever.

"Goy, as in girl and boy." No one paid attention to him as the all continued thinking about their future name. "WCCMHSJFSJ"

"Jisung, seriously who would even remember that name?"

"At least I'm thinking." "Well don't." Jisung gave Changbin his back and looked at Suri who was in deep thought.

"Isn't our concept somehow talks about not knowing ourselves and not being able to know what what we want like we're strayed or something." Suri asked and the others nodded.

"Stray kids." Hyunjin said quietly more to himself, but the name was able to catch everyone's attention.

"That's it. Stray kids. We're stray kids." Chan smiled happily at Hyunjin, who was surprised that they even liked the name.

"Wah, Who knew Suri and Hyunjin could come up with something together." Seungmin joked looking at the two who sat completely opposite from each other.

"We did not come up with anything. I did."

"Yah, I was the one who gave you the idea actually. I literally said Stray in my sentence."

"You said it in Korean. I got the name in English, you didn't do anything."

"Yah, Hyunjin everyone hear saw what happened. Right guys? I helped him. Right?"

"Yah, Suri don't use that tune with me."

"Hey, don't make fun of me."

"As the leader of this group I give permission to anyone to kill them both right now if they don't shut up."