Guns and Knives

~So I'm going to do a scenario of some of the  'Things Stray kids once said' because I don't know what to write about, before this book turns way too dark. *evil laugh*~

"Felix: Okay now I'm scared.

Changbin: Don't be

Suri: Yes, we're here with you.

Felix: Guys, you're what's scaring me."

--

"What was that sound?" Changbin stopped playing for a second as he heard a loud bang from downstairs and it was only him, Suri and Felix in the house and they were sure that the others weren't coming anytime soon. 

"Maybe its a thief." Suri said, looking at her cards, not really caring about whatever sound they heard. 

"Do you think we should go downstairs?" Changbin asked, now his attention was back on his cards. 

"Maybe we should ask him to join us, I need to play another game and we need four players to play it." Felix gave Suri a quick look, but then it turned into a stare as he noticed how serious she was. 

"I should take his opinion on my new song." Changbin continued and Felix now was looking at him. 

"You took ours." 

"Yes, but I need someone who's not my friend they're going to be more honest than you guys." 

"Are you saying that we're not honest?" 

"No, I'm saying that a stranger is more honest." Felix had his cards down as he watched the two, not sure what to say or do, but he was sure that whatever they were doing or saying wasn't normal. 

"Do you think he has a gun or a knife." Suri started another weird topic

"Probably a gun, I don't know, but it would be funnier." Suri nodded, continuing to play as if there's nothing. 

"I want to learn how to use a gun though." 

"Me too, but knives are cool too, to be honest its more realistic to me." 

"You just said that guns are better." 

"I said funnier, but if I had to kill someone myself I'd prefer to use a knife." 

"Dude same, I really want to kill someone with a knife." Felix didn't wait anymore as he got up quickly, staying away from the two who looked at him as if they were talking about dogs and cats.

"Okay now I'm scared"  Changbin looked at the Aussie confused, he put his cards down and got up too. 

"Don't be." 

"Yes, we're here with you." Suri said as she got up too, both of them walking over to Felix, who quickly ran away and jumped on his bed. 

"Guys, you're what's scaring me. For fuck's sake, mate, stay away from me." Felix walked out of the room, and the other two looked at the now open door innocently, still confused to his sudden burst of anger. 

"Why do you think he got scared?" Changbin asked as he looked at the younger girl, who shrugged and walked to pick the cards up. 

"Maybe because we're wearing green, he doesn't like green." Changbin eyes got wide as he nodded at what the girl said, but went over to help her pick the cards.