Ice Cream Fanboy

A/N: I don't even know what is this chp, but I already have like 9 or 8 drafts and I'm working on another book which is a secret forrrr nowww, but anyways this chp is extremely random.

It was another normal day in their lives, where everyone was more than bored, not knowing what to do. As if all they know now was to dance in the practice room or sing in the studio. Jeongin, Seungmin and Felix were sitting on the floor with UNO in front of them, fighting about how Felix cheated, while Minho and Jisung were playing video games, with Changbin and Suri watching them, while Chan had his headphones on, closing his eyes trying to sleep, and Hyunjin? His eyes were glued to his phone as always, texting MyunHee. 

"Okay, I'm bored." Seungmin throw his cards, after finishing his fight with Felix and Jeongin. 

"Same." Changbin said, after Minho and Jisung were done with their game. The whole room was silent for a few moments, everyone waiting for Chan to notice them. 

"Wanna go for a walk and get Ice cream?" Chan finally said, but Jisung sent him a groan. 

"That's all we do." 

"Okay, We can stay here-" 

"Let's go." Jisung was the first one to be on his feet, quickly leaving the house after getting his jacket and wallet. Everyone laughed, getting up one by one, but Hyunjin stayed the same. 

"Aren't you coming?" Suri asked, looking back at him as Seungmin and Minho waited with her. 

"Nah, you guys can leave." 

"Remind me, when was the last time you hung out with us?" Seungmin asked, annoyance all over his voice. 

"Literally 1 second ago." 

"Being on your phone doesn't mean hanging out with us." Seungmin fought back, causing Hyunjin to roll his eyes at him. When the boys found out about his new 'friend' they were not mad, at all. They were more than happy for him, but the way he started acting with them, ignoring them and barely being around them was what changed everything. They literally almost got mad at him or started a fight with him every five seconds, because he was almost not there. Well, everyone except Suri. 

The girl only distanced herself from him, and only talked to him when he came to her, which was only once in a blue moon. She never got mad at him or angry at him, which didn't help her situation since now she's the only one he talks to about MyunHee. 

"Seungmin, I have my own world too." Before Seungmin could fight back or answer Hyunjin, Minho grabbed Suri's hand in his and looked at Seungmin. 

"Let's just go. If you want to come you're welcomed." Hyunjin watched Suri silently leaving with Minho, confused to why the girl didn't say anything the whole time, he was waiting for her to take his side and help him, but she stayed silent all the time. Seungmin scoffed as he watched Hyunjin stay in his place, then he decided to leave, following his two friends, leaving Hyunjin on his own. 

No one questioned Hyunjin's absence or why Seungmin wasn't as happy as he was 5 minutes ago, already knowing what happened. It wasn't anything new, they were used to Hyunjin not being with them anymore. The members started their walk, starting conversations here and there to break the awkwardness the fight caused. 

--

"Who eats vanilla ice cream?" Felix complained, looking at Suri weirdly as they all entered the shop. 

"I do, plus I didn't say that I was going to eat it today, all I said that I was thinking about eating it." Suri tried to explain her point, but Felix scoffed at her. The group noticed how the shop was almost empty, except for the old couple in the corner of the shop. They walked to one of the tables and quickly looked at the menu. 

"Ohh, Green tea." 

"You were complaining about vanilla, but you want green tea?" Suri looked at Felix who was sitting beside her, and he rolled his eyes at her. 

"I didn't say that I was going to eat it today, all I did was read it." Felix mocked what Suri said a while ago, and Chan laughed watching his two kids fight. Soon the waiter came to take their orders, and the blush on his face didn't go unnoticed by the guys. 

"H-hello, I-i'm here to t-take your order today." Jisung gave him a warm smile, looking up at him. 

"Are you okay, buddy?" The guy looked around their age, or maybe Jeongin's. 

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. I'm a big fan of you guys." He said and everyone literally awwed at him.

"Aww, What's your name?" Suri asked and the guy stared at her silently, his eyes wide open. Suri looked around the boys surprised, maybe scared that she did something wrong. "Are you okay?" Suri asked the same question Jisung asked, and the boy nodded quickly again, the blush becoming redder if it was even possible. 

"I think you have a bias." Changbin smirked. Suri sent the boy a warm smile, as the other boys laughed slightly not in a mocking way. 

"I'm Suri, but I'm sure you already know that." The boy nodded quickly, bowing down slightly to everyone. 

"I'm JooWon." 

"Hey there." Seungmin sent him a quick wave with a smile. "Do you want a picture?" 

"I don't want to annoy you guys, let me just take your orders its okay. It was pleasure meeting you seriously. I don't want to cause any trouble." 

"No, Don't worry of course you're not annoying us, we're glad that we got to meet you." JooWon blushed once again, but decided to just take their orders for now. Each of them told him their order and he bowed down again and left. 

"He's so cute." 

"Noona." Jeongin whined, causing Suri to laugh, wrapping her arm around him. 

"You're my favorite, Innie. Don't worry." 

"I thought I was your favorite." Felix asked, and soon the whole table was fighting over who's Suri's favorite. 

"Stop fighting." She half yelled, causing all of them to stop and look at her. "We all know that Jeongin's my favorite, so shut up." Jeongin giggled beside the girl and before they could start another fight JooWon came with their orders.