Love issues; p2

"The press conference is tomorrow. You two need to be ready." Somehow Suri forgot about the drama she filmed a few months ago. After what happened to Changbin, her and Jisung and every other thing, she kinda forgot about it completely. 

"Your outfits are ready and everything so don't worry." EunTae said as he walked around the dorm, trying to fix some stuff. "I'll pick you up around 3, so be ready by then." 

"Wow, we're finally going to watch the shit you two did." Changbin joked, causing Suri to throw the nearest object to her at him. "What? I was just saying." 

"I'm so proud of my babies." Chan squealed, as he bear-hugged both Suri and Hyunjin, causing them to laugh. The door bell rang, causing EunTae to rush to open it, knowing that it was their stylish with Suri and Hyunjin's outfits for tomorrow. 

"Go try those." EunTae gave both kids their clothes then left to do something in the kitchen only for Jisung to follow him. 

"Hey, Tae." EunTae turned away from the fridge to look at Jisung. "Can I go with Suri to the conference?" 

His manager looked at him confused as he put the water bottle slowly on the counter to look at him. "Why? Hyunjin is gonna be with her. I'm gonna be with them too, and ShinWoo might come too." 

Jisung didn't know what to say, he didn't really have a good excuse other than the fact that he didn't want to leave Suri with Hyunjin alone. It was a good excuse for him, only him. He wasn't able to tell EunTae this. The man didn't know that they were dating, he shouldn't know about it. 

"Umm- Yeah, just so they won't be bored." 

"Han, Jeno and Jaemin are gonna be there too. They're not gonna be bored at all. Don't worry." EunTae decided to leave the kitchen, not wanting to question Jisung about anything else. Jisung was left alone in the kitchen, but not 2 minutes later, Minho entered the kitchen with a small smile on his face. 

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked and Jisung nodded, grabbing the water bottle EunTae left behind, drinking almost all of it. "EunTae said that you wanted to go with Suri to tomorrow's interview."

"And?" 

"Jisung are you okay?" Minho couldn't help but ask. Suri and Jisung have been dating for almost a month now, but since they started calling each other girlfriend and boyfriend, Jisung hasn't been the same. 

"I mean- I trust Suri and everything, but isn't it annoying? Like you know that Hyunjin likes her, its really obvious after all, and she may or may not like him. Who knows maybe they're doing something behind my back. Like who knows what they are doing on their own upstairs. Its annoying." 

"Yes its extremely annoying." Jisung looked at Minho, confused that he was agreeing to what he was saying. "Its annoying how you say that you trust her, but you think that she's going to cheat on you. Its annoying how you don't trust Hyunjin. Your best friend, who's trying his best to keep his distance from the both of you, so he won't cause any trouble. You're annoying, Jisung." Minho gave Jisung his back, as he left the kitchen angrily not wanting to talk to him anymore.

Jisung felt as if no one was able to understand his point, although he didn't have any good points other than the fact that he had trust issues for sure.