On Track; P3

A/N: 60.8K, GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMG.
and 'On track' played when I started editing this chapter, I gasped so loud that I choked on nothing, sorry I'm weird I'll just go, you can continue reading. 

"What is going on Minho. Why are you so shy around Suri. Please focus."

"That's why I didn't want him to take this part." Jisung said, but everyone ignored him not really in the mood to say anything back to him.

"Focus Minho." Suri whispered to Minho, causing him to give her a quick nod. 

Just hold her hands and run Minho, that's all you need to do. 

"3, 2, 1 action." Minho opened his eyes, the second he heard action, and put on the best fake smile on his face as he looked at Suri. 

Act as if everything is okay, you already love her. Just do it.

He grabbed Suri's hand and started to run with her, grinning when he looked back at her to see her smiling. The only smiled he loved the most, and for a second Minho thought that everything was normal. He wished that everything was normal, He wished that this was real and not just acting. 

"Cut. Perfect guys, take a break for 5." Suri smiled at Minho, causing him to smile back at her forgetting everything for a second until Changbin decided to step in. 

"You were amazing." He put his arms around Suri's shoulder, pulling her hand away from Minho, pulling her away from him, bumping into him as he walked away with her. Minho walked to one of the benches sat down as he watched Changbin and Felix laughing and joking with Suri. The girl caught his eyes and she smiled at him, giving him a small wave and before he could return it, Jisung was standing in front of her blocking Minho from her sight. 

"Don't start something you can't finish." Minho's attention turned to Seungmin who sat beside him, giving him a bottle of water. 

"You think I'm happy with this? You really think I'm going to use her like this? I'm not the awful Seungmin." The younger nodded at him as he watched how Suri was in her little own world with the others. 

"I know you're not. You have to tell her Minho, the sooner the better. Trust me, you need to talk to her." 

"I can't-" 

"You have to. I'm not telling you what you can do and what you can't, I'm telling you that you have to her, even if you don't want to. All she needs is the truth. Minho, I know her." Seungmin gave Minho his hand to get up as they had to start filming again, and gave him a quick smile. "I'm not  happy with what you did Minho, but trust me when I tell you to do something. I know what I am saying." 

-

"Amazing guys, can we just do that scene one more time. Minho eyes weren't focused on Suri." The director said, causing the others to groan. 

"Minho, can you get it right? You're really tiring all of us." Jisung complained again, causing Chan to send him a glare, as he whispered for him to shut up for 5 minutes straight. 

"I'm with Jisung, if you can't film this, then someone else should take your part." Felix continued.

"Guys, Calm down. It was one scene, plus he did it perfectly I just want another take. That's all." The director said, confusedly not really sure why the boys were making a big deal of everything. Minho on the other hand was really embarrassed, he knew what the boys were doing and he couldn't do anything about it. 

"Don't mind them, they're acting like babies." Suri smiled at Minho, but he just sighed and shook his head. He didn't want her to take his side, he didn't want her to get mad at the boys because of him, he didn't deserve this. 

"Okay, Minho again all you need to do is just smile at Suri while she takes. Just like we did it last time. Let's go, 3,2,1 action."