New friendship

Hours after the party Cube and Blue went to their kingdoms, still in shock of what happened to Blixter. They both fell into state of despair. They announced it to the whole Blue kingdom some shapes felt bad for the accident but most didn't care because he was half monster. But one specific shape didn't feel bad for the news. So she grabbed a few things and left the kingdom without the shape guards noticing her. This shape went beyond the boundaries of Paradise and is now in the silent mountainside. Later after some hours of walking the shape found a cave to which in her mind she would have stayed to rest. Once she got there and went inside the cave she saw a figure. But she couldn't figure who or what it is. And by surprise is was no other than Blixter. Blixter surprised tripped and hit his head on the rocky floor. "Ple-please don't hurt me, I did nothing wrong" pleaded Blixter. "Hey it's fine here get up" When she helped up Blixter she noticed the big scar on Blixters left eye. "Does your eye hurt? Do you want me to help? Said the shape. Well my eye hurts still hurts and blood is still gushing out. Said Blixter. Good thing is that I packed some things with me when I left the Blue kingdom. Ok stay still I'm going to add alcohol, it's going to sting. The shape added the alcohol and then patched Blixters eye with bandages. You ok now Blixter? "Yeah my eye stings but I'll get better over time". Oh I meant to ask what's your name? Said Blixter. My name is Hex. ( sorry if this chapter is short I'm having problems on how to continue the story)