Almost lost

The battle begins. Bane sprints to we're the hero's are but Bane as unable to hit them. So Bane released a toxic mist from his mouth, Rex not knowing breathed in the mist and fell into a deep sleep. Ci used on of his spells which kinda works 50/50, but Ci gave it a try. She summons the spell and was able to do it correctly so he starts to push the mist away from the wind spell. But during that Ci got hit by one of Bane's vines, Cube Was able to sneak behind Bane and cut off his vines. In shock Bane fell with Cube When. And landed he summons a vine that came out of the ground and stabbed Cube again in the arm, injecting more the corruption in her. Cube starts screaming in pain. Blue notices and ran to Bane at full speed but was stopped by more vines, the vines wrapped around Blue body, lifting him up. But the vines that were grabbing Blue were filled with spikes. To which Blue took damage from them. He got hit once. Ci out of nowhere was able to hit Bane in the back of the head making him stumble, but was grabbed by the vines as well. Blue and Ci we're now in danger of dying. They remember if they get hit 3 times it game over. "You guys really did a number of hits me.... mostly when Cube here cut off my only 4 vines attached to my back." Said Bane with a wicked smile. "Well the boss wants me to turn Ci back into Rosin, and to corrupt Cube as well.... as for you Blue he wants you dead." Bane said very aggressively. Bane slammed Ci to the ground so hard it made him pass out. "I'll deal with him later, now you hero blue.." "I'll kill you for what you did!" Yelled Blue. Bane just hit Blue with the corrupted a second time. "Oh I almost forgot hit three times it's bye bye right Blue" Bane said. "What's the matter Blue?! Hero of paradise!!"

 "What's the matter Blue?! Hero of paradise!!"

"Please..... It's hurts" said Blue slowly coughing out blood. "Sweet dreams hero" Blue can see Bane rising up a vine with a huge stinger on it. Blue closed his eyes, until he opened his eyes again to see the vines that wrapped around him were cut. He fell and saw the blade come to Cube, in shock he saw Cube half corrupted. Half of her face was pink, and she looked like she was going to turn at any second. "Well then, nice to meet you at last Cubic, help me and let's finish this at once" Said Bane with a huge smile. "There's only me, Cubic left I stoped her from controlling me" said Cube slowly. "You hero's and caretaker's are so annoying!" Bane yelled as he ran towards Cube. "Now Blue!" Yelled Cube. Blue took out the orb and used the spell to active it. The spell worked and the whole area slowed down. Confused Bane Reyes to fight back the slowed time but couldn't he was stuck. Realizing the problem he was at, Bane said slowly "You..got..lucky.." Bane started to laugh loudly. Cube in anger grabbed one of the purified triangles and stabbed it into Banes chest. A bright light followed after that. Cube closed her eyes from the light and at a split second she can she Blue all healed up. Cube starts to run towards Blue holding him, slowly Blue wakes up and realize that He was ok. When cube let go of Blue he sees Ci and Rex waking up from a far, until he sees Pent there just laying on the floor not moving. Blue ran quickly to Pent to see if he was alive, Blue put his hand over Pents chest and felt heartbeats. Blue sighs in relief, "Hey Pent wake up your ok now" Blue shakes Pent a bit to wake him up. "We-were am I?" Said Pent "Your at your garden silly" replied Ci. "The last thing I remember was when Blixte-WAIT! Blue tell me the 4 war started" said Pent with a scared tone. Blue nods. "Did... I hurt you guys?" "You almost Killed us actually but that doesn't matter now, we're is your caretaker?!" Questions Rex. Pent just looked around to remember but told Rex that he doesn't know. Cube told everyone that when they got to the garden she saw Bane put someone in the plant pod. "Bingo!" Yelled Rex. He stood up and walked to the pod, Rex hits the pod multiple times until it broke in half. The shape that fell out off it was Ralph, Pents caretaker. "You good Ralph?" Said Rex. "What the hell happened, my head hurts" Said Ralph. "Well let's just say I put you in that plant pod when I was corrupted" answered Pent. "Pent! My boy!" Ralph gave a huge hug to Pent, he dose the same to Ralph. "Blue!" Confuses everyone turned around to see Cube with a metal spear through her. "Remember me blue?!" Said Nation. Blue stood frozen in fear. "I'll be taking her to the boss, ok thanks!" Said Nation with a wicked smile. Nation grabbed Cube with his feet and flew away. "CUBE!" Yelled Blue, he started to run to follow Nation, but he was held down by Pent's vines and with Ci holding Blue as well. "Let me go please!!" Yelled Blue with tears in his eyes.