Lied to

"Let me go!" Yelled Blaze "I'll kill all of you when I have the chance!" Everyone else just ignores Blaze and helps heal up Jade, "I'm fine for now thanks everyone for your help" said Jade. "So what are we going to do with her?" Asked Rex. "We'll talk to her" replied Blue. "I think it's a bad idea but if it give us information about Her and Blix then it will help." Said Ralph. Blue slowly walks up to Blaze but before Blaze tries to summon a fire ball but fails. "What the hell do you want!" Said Blaze in an angry tone. Blue sits right in front of Blaze. "Let's talk" said Blue. "I'd rather die then talk to you!" Shouted Blaze. Blue just kept begging for Blaze to talk, but she wouldn't budge. Blue stood up and walked away slowly. "Wait!....I'll talk" said Blaze. "Well then, why are you working for Blix?" Said Blue. "I was working for king Blix because of the story that you shapes took his home away from him and that he wants to take it back." Replies Blaze. "You know the monsters took our home, we did nothing wrong." Said Blue. "That's fucking lies!" Shouted Blaze. Blue just sighed and walked away.                                                                                                               Hours later Pent walked up to Blaze with a plate of food. "Here you need to eat too." Said Pent calmly. "Why didn't you guys kill me off earlier..." said Blaze angry. Pent wanted to say something but hesitated, Blaze grabbed the plate and started to eat. Pent sat down next to Blaze. "Blix lied to you..." said Pent quietly. Blaze stoped eating and looked at Pent like she was about to scream but she didn't. "Look, hundreds of years ago when the four kingdoms were just beginning to form, a pinkish monster came out of hiding somewhere and it started to attack the shapes turning them into C.shapes, luckily the tree of life instantly gave life to its first hero saving paradise from the monster." Said Pent. "And!" Shouted Blaze. "Well then the hero sealed the virus away but it some how broke over the years and that's how the second corruption happened, and then actual monsters came to live with the shapes but they dragged off and were locked away from a island called monster island." Blaze was in shocked. "Is...is this all true?" Questioned Blaze. "Yes it's our history of how paradise came to be." Replied Pent. "You were being filled with lies in your head by Blix...your king!" Pent later heard Blaze start to cry a bit. "That bitch!" Shouted Pent but when he stood up he sense a strong Aurora around Blaze. Blaze was able to melt chains, she then looked at Pent. Quickly Pent screamed for help, Blue and Ci heard and quickly ran we're Pent was but Blaze hit the ground with her scythe and created a strong heatwave. Blue then summons his shield and told Pent and Ci to hide under it. Blue was able to bloke the attack, when the heatwave ended Blue, Ci and Pent circle around Blaze to trap her again. "Let me help you guys" said Blaze in a serious tone. Confused the hero's put away there magic chains. "What do you mean by help you guys out?" Asked Ci. "I want to help you guys win the war." Replied Blaze. Jade was siting in the back when all of happened, but she sensed an unknown presence coming from Blaze. Until Jade and an shock expression on her face and whisper "the fire elemental." She walked slowly towards Blaze, and stood right in front of her. "Welcome to the group Blaze." Said Jade with her hand out for a handshake. Blaze shakes Jade hands, "your actually going to let her in our group, are you crazy!!" Yelled Ci. "Yes, she will join our group, and why you may ask well it's because she might be the missing fire elemental here in paradise." Explained Jade. Blaze smiled and told everyone to trust her and that she will aid the hero's in future battles. Rex, Ci, and Ralph were the only ones who didn't trust Blaze.