Determined

Blues lifeless body starts to float with the blue shards and a flash appeared, Blue was able to reform back. He landed on the ground feet first and the first thing he sees is Bliss, Ci, and Pent all passed out. He quickly grabs Pent and starts to carry him, but Blue realize that they left all there stuff at the factory but it was far from we're they were. So Blue has to teleport Pent to the factory when he did he just left Pent near the tents. Blue teleports back to get Ci and Bliss, he dose until he sees Delta coming out of the shadows. "How....how are you still alive! You were supposed to die!" Yelled Delta. Blue just teleported away and left Delta there, "This is a problem if Blue is able to come back to life then he will be able to purify me...... that wouldn't happen because I have a trick up my sleeve." Delta chuckles and left. When Blue was at the day Tory he quickly got the medical supplies and started to help the three, hours later and Bliss was the first to wake up. "What.....were am I?" "Your back in the factory" said Blue calmly. "What about Delta did we get her?" Said Bliss. "Well not exactly she actually got most of our group, she took Blaze,Ralph,Rex,Jade, and Frost." Said Blue quietly. Bliss just looked angry when she heard that, Blue just walked away for a couple of minutes before coming back with a soup that he made. "You want some? I made it myself." Said Blue giving Bliss a bowl. "How were you able to make this?" Question Bliss. "Well I collected a bit of herbs, and other stuff when we were in the other kingdoms." Replied Blue. Bliss grabs the bowl and thanks Blue for healing them after the battle. "No problem" said Blue happily.                                                                   When nightfall come around Ci and Pent we're finally awake. During the night Ci told Blue that he saw him shatter and told Blue if that really happened or he was just hallucinating. "It happened really..... I was shattered but I woke up in a weird place that was all dark, and there was a shape there to which he call's himself Silver the first true hero." Explained Blue. "Wait did you say Silver?" Said Pent. Blue nods and asked why. "Legends say that the first actual hero was born by the sun it self and it was his job to protect paradise, but an evil spirit came and caused chaos all around and the hero was able to kill the spirit but was killed during the fight. They say after the incident the sun made a special tree which had the power to create a hero if necessary." Said Pent. "I just hope he's ok in there" said Blue quietly. "Buts it's ok because I have a plan to save Tri and everyon—" "Save! Save who?! Tri or the group! We can't she will kill us if we get to close!" Yelled Bliss. Blue just stayed silent for a while. "A-at Least we can try to save them." Stuttered Blue. Bliss looked at Ci then at Blue, she sighs. "Ok.....what's the plan then Blue?" Blues face lights up in joy and he starts talking about the plan. "This is pretty much a suicide mission, are you sure this will work?" Asked Ci. "I'm determined that this plan will work! Trust in me. We strike tomorrow Morning." Said Blue.