First apearence

When they found Bliss they convinced her to follow them to we're there camp site was at. They all walked up the stairs to 2b, but the Tesla gates were completely on meaning there was no way they were able to pass through. "We're trapped now....great!" Shouted Ci. Bliss without saying a word walked I front of them all and walked into the Tesla gate. The Tesla gate shocked Bliss but it didn't look like she was getting hurt by it, Bliss was actually able to contain all that electricity in her hands and then threw it back to the other three gates. The power of the electricity of Bliss attack was able to overheat the gates making them shut off. Everyone just looked at Bliss with a shocked face, "ho-how were you able to do that?!" Asked Blue. "I'm an electric elemental shape, meaning anything with electricity can't harm me and I can also store electricity in me making my attacks stronger." Explained Bliss before walking off to 1b. After a few mins they were able to reach the first floor, and when they reach there camp site all they see is Jade,Pent,Frost,and Rex all knocked out and with cuts all over them. Blaze then quickly tells everyone that a figure was right in-front of them, the figure just smiled with blood on its hands. Then the figure drops a knife which is covered in blood and then pointed at Blue telling him that he shouldn't have never came, and that in a matter of days he will die. The figure disappeared and Blaze ran and quickly grabbed Jade and sees that she had a cut on her face and a huge gash in her left leg. Ralph also checked on Rex to see cuts all over his face and that one of his tips were cut off. Blue then saw Pent with a huge cut in the middle of his face with 1/3 of his face missing. Everyone quick got medical stuff and tried to heal them. Bliss walked up in front of Frost to see that he really wasn't that hurt then the rest, but Bliss carries Frost to the rest so that they can help him, all Bliss did was look at the chaos the figure has done to them. "That fucker will pay for what she has done" said Bliss to herself. After a while Blue, Ralph, Blaze, Ci and Bliss were talking about what just happened. "Who did this?! It could have been one of the C.shapes!" Shouted Ci. "But that's impossible they are strong enough to take down a couple of C.shapes." Said Ralph. "It's Delta..... she caused all of this" replied Bliss. "Delta who is that?" Question Ci. "It's Tri but in her corrupted form." Replied Bliss. "That thing was Tri that can be true!" Yelled Ralph. "Yeah that's her I know because I fought her once, but I had to run away because she was just that powerful" said Bliss " Well at least we know who to go after" said Blue.