Problems reaching the yellow kingdom

In the morning when everyone woke up and eat breakfast, Blaze was the first one to pack her things. So when everyone else got there stuff ready everyone began to start walking to the direction we're the yellow kingdom is at. Problem was that they ran into some C.shapes but the hero's were able to handle them, after hours of walking they stoped and asked Blaze or Jade to see how far away they were from the river. Blaze fly's up to see how far they were, "The river is still far away from us" yelled Blaze. "You know what we'll just camp here for the next couple of days" said Blue exhausted. Later that day Blue called a meeting and told everyone if they some type of spell that can help them cross the river everyone said the same answer, no. But Ci said that there is somebody that can help but the shape is in the Blue kingdom. Blaze stood up and offered to help by flying over there and to bring the shape back. Ci then told Blaze that the person that they are looking for is Frost, the ice elemental shape. Blaze just looked confused and told them that she never have met Frost, so Ci just tried his best to describe how Frost looked like. Blaze nods and asked them to stay put because it will take a while, Blaze leaves to find Frost. Minutes past and Jade took out a sewing box and fabric, Pent asked kindly to Jade on what she was making. "I'm making a gift for Blaze, because of all the hard work she did to help the team." Said Jade happily. "Oh, well I'll let you be, if you need anything I'll be with the rest." Said Pent walking away. Later in the evening when it was starting to get dark, Blue was still waiting for Blaze to come back with Frost. Until he saw a bright pink light in the sky, Blue stood up to see what it was but he saw Blaze struggling to hold Frost. Blue quickly started to fly towards Blaze to help her, when Blue got closer he could hear Frost and Blaze struggling. "Get off of me you monster!" Shouted Frost. "Stop moving so much! You could fall!" Yelled Blaze back to him. Blaze drops Frost but Blue was quick to grab him and teleport him to safety. "What the hell Blue! What happened!?" Frost looked at Blue in pure confusion. "Ok first Blaze is not a monster and in fact she's in our side so your ok. Secondly she brought you here because we need your help to cross the huge river to reach the yellow kingdom." Said Blue. Blaze landed next to Blue. "Look I'm sorry if I spooked you when I just came out of nowhere and grabbed you." Said Blaze calmly. Frost sighs and told Blaze it's ok, "So you guys need my help to reach the yellow kingdom?" Question Frost. Blue nods and takes frost to we're they are staying for awhile. (Also we just 1k reads!!!! I'm so thankful to you guys reading my book, I never expected that so many of you will read my book, thank you, to all of you!" ❤️💜)