A hot and brezzy day

I woke up in a middle of an open flower field, confused I looked around until I saw.... Her.. but it wasn't my Cube. "Stay back please! Go away!" I shouted. "Come join us Blue I'm very lonely in the Blix's tower, and plus we need the extra help too~" said Cube in an evil tone. "Why is Blue shouting, I have to go check on him" said Pent quickly flying to reach to Blue. "He's having visions" said Ralph. Rex and Ci just look at Blue direction. "Please let all of these be over!" I started to cry in fear and guilt. Until I couldn't control over myself, and I shot out a gray blast out of my hands. "Blue stop! Look at my your safe it's ok your just having visions!" Pent yelled. Pent was able to grab Blue hugging him. "Let go of the past you can't do anything about it for now.... please as a friend just listen to me" said Pent quietly. "Pent! I thought.. I thought she was there..." said Blue slowly. "Yeah Blue relax and let go of the past~" said a voice. "Guys get out of there it's a corrupt!!" Yelled Ci. Everyone starts running away. But only Pent, Ci and Blue we're trapped by a fire like wall. "Let's chat" "Who are you!" Shouted Ralph. "My name is Blaze, I work for king Blix, and he sent me to kill all of you or to just corrupt you guys... but I'm mostly here for Hero Blue!" Blaze looked directly at Blue. "Try use them well be able to knock you out first!" Yelled Rex. "Fine then" Blaze instantly flew up and started to charge up a flame burst. Blue, Pent, and Ci tried to find a way out of the fire wall, soCi had the idea to just fly out of it but was unsuccessful by a force field that covered the top. "We're trapped!" Yelled Ci. "It's ok me and Ralph will try to find some water source to help you guys out ok! Well come back!" Shouted Rex. Rex and Ralph went deep into the forest, and were able to escape Blaze.

HAHAHA! "Fear the pink corruption!" Laughed Blaze

HAHAHA! "Fear the pink corruption!" Laughed Blaze. "Goodbye lovely's~" Blaze fired the attack. Everyone huddled up.....BOOM. "Are we dead?.... guys look! Look up!" Shouted Pent with a cheerful tone. The others saw a shape that had mini wings on her head, and a scarf around her non-existing neck, and it seemed that the shape was able to control air. The shape was able to stop the attack entirely and shot back the attack to Blaze. Without realizing Blaze got hit by her attack, "You hero's ok" said the shape standing right in front of them. "Oh sorry my name is Jade the air elemental shape." "Your the Jade! Your not kidding right!" Said Pent. "Didn't you just see what I was able to do!?" Said Jade laughing. Jade notices that the hero's can't take down the fire wall so she used and air blast under her feet to get rid of the wall, and it worked. "I'm going to need all the help I can help" said Jade, Ci, Blue, and Pent nod. "You imbeciles! Your all annoying! I'll kill all of you in the of Blix I'll do it if it means I'll die to!" Yelled Blaze. Blaze summons a scythe, "We will not back down either!" Yelled Blue.

(Sorry if the chapters will be posted a bit later than usually, I'm just having problem on how to continue the story, hoot you can forgive me)

Oh yeah here's a new character, And her name is Jade the air elemental shape she's the 3 shape to every exist to have natural powers.