Purified

Almost killed during the battle with Rosin, Blue was able to purify Rosin with a special spell that only works with any corrupt. Rosin begins to laugh weakly "You won!, you only got lucky but the rest only get harder from hear...." Rosin passes out and a white flash appeared. After the flash Blue and Cube saw Ci laying on the floor. Ci wakes up, and sees Blue and Cube in confusion. "Blue? Cube? What happened?" Said Ci weakly. "You don't remember?" Answered Blue. "You we're corrupted when the blast happened" said Cube. Ci remembering, stood up quickly telling what happened to the hero's. Blue hugged Co saying "I'm sorry"  

 Blue hugged Co saying "I'm sorry"                                                                                        

Ci told Blue and Cube if he can join the group so that he can help out. "Hell yeah you can join, we do need the help anyway" said Blue happily. Cube, Blue, and Ci went walking a bit further down the forest to find a place to stay for now. Eventually they did find a place, and all three were talking about the plane for the second tree piece. "I know we're the piece is actually" said Ci. "If I remember correctly, it's further down the open area we're Barracuda was at, and once you reach the need you enter the volcano, to which there is a corrupted shape with the piece." Explained Ci to Blue and Cube. All three agreed to to further down the tunnel to reach the volcano, and to retrieve the second tree triangle piece. (Oh yeah I forgot to mention that every time if one of the hero's get purified they get bags under their eyes and pink spots everywhere on there body)