The 4 corruption has begun

Blix tries to break the shield Blue summons to protect himself and Hex. But Blix as able to shatter it in pieces with only a couple of hits, also sending out tons of glass particles from the broken shield. The force of the explosion shot Blue to a wall making him severely dizzy and somewhat unconscious. Blix grabs Hex to which she passed out from the explosion. Blue instantly realized and used one of his healing spells which worked. Blue runs around Blix and jumps on top of him. Blue summons a light blue spear and stabs Blix. "AAHH! You mingy little thing!" Yelled Blix. Blue fell off and called the hero's for help with his telekinesis spell. Blue trying his best not to get hit distracted Blix enough for the the other three hero's to help Blue. Ci, Pent, and Tri appear trapping Blix. Blix realize that he's in deep trouble so he released one of his arms and smashing it down to the ground crating a shockwave which blasted all of the hero's and out the cave, the shockwave also is affecting all of Paradise making the shapes turn into currupts. Blix also throws his arm into the water to poison it. Blix jumped out of the cave and landed, to also see the hero's already charging up there spells. The hero's start firing at Blix. Blix trying to dodge the bullets and trying to protect Hex, gets hit in the eye making him to shoot out another shockwave. The hero's get hit and fell to the ground. None of them were able to get up because they were slightly paralyzed but Tri Manages to Expel the effect. Tri starts helping out the other hero's. Tri was able to help the rest. "You guys ok?" Answered Tri. "Yeah I guess" said Pent and Ci. "And you?" Replied Tri to Blue. "I'm fine I still feel kind of tingly" "We have to start looking for Blix" told Pent. Tri nods and tells the rest to spread out to find him. They agree and all left in different directions. After some time the hero's couldn't find Blixter until the hero's felt shaking near the tree of life. When they flew over there they saw Blix grew so much in size. "Um— guys this is a problem" said blue with a shaky voice. "No kidding" yelled Tri. "We have to fly over there to protect the tree of life, come on" said Tri. The rest followed behind Tri. All four were able to reach the tree before Blix did. All four summons there shield forming it into the most strongest shield the hero's can generate. Blix realize what the hero's did and laughed. "You think that little thing can protect the tree" Blix laughs evilly. "You all are so Predictable do you know that" Blix raises his arm to start charging and attack. The hero's notice but stood there ground. "You.all.are.so.weak" Blix fired the attack.

weak" Blix fired the attack