Lost connection

Hours after the battle between Blue, Cube, and Rosin/Ci. Blix was trying to contact him to ask if he got back the piece. But no answer. Blix opened up a chart which had every name of every corrupt he has. He sees Rosin's name being crossed out with blue ink, meaning he was purified. Blix angry called his henchmen to make a netting between the both. Later Blix's henchmen arrives. "Hello boss, joe may I help you." Said the henchmen. "Lockjaw, I want you to shatter the blue hero and corrupt his caretaker and the orange hero as well." Said Blix to Lockjaw. Lockjaw nodded in agreement and told him not to worry. "You better not fail me like Barracuda did" said Blix coldly. Lockjaw leaves and shuts the door. Blix sat down in his chair. Thinking. "I'll kill that bastard if he interferes my work again." Said Blix to himself.

When Lockjaw left and was walking down the stairs to reach the 3 basement floor, he bumped into a shape. "Watch were your going" said Lockjaw annoyed. The shape looked back at him and summoned fire balls all around him. "Don't talk to me like that you brat!" Yelled the C.shape. Lockjaw just stands there, but apologizes. "Don't talk to me like ever again" the shape left walking up the stairs. Lockjaw just keeps walking down the stairs until he reaches the 3 BL. Lockjaw entered and went to his locker, opened it and took out a Bow, and a bag full of arrows. Lock jaw had the idea to splash the arrows with the pink corruption. So he did. The white tips turned pink. "This should be able to corrupt Cube." Said Lockjaw to himself. "Guess I better go, problem is that I don't know we're they are right now" Lockjaw sighs. "It's fine I just have to track them down" Lockjaw starts to leave the room, and heading outside to find Cube,Blue, Ci and the first tree piece.