Volcanic Madness

After Cap returned our hero's back to the cave we're they found Barracuda. When the three entered the cave to see if Barracuda was still their, but all they see is blue specks all over the floor. "Fuck!....how did he escaped" said Blue. "It doesn't matter now we have to find the second tree piece" responded Ci. So the three went forward towards another tunnel which lead to the entrance of the volcano. But it was dark, so Cube found a glowing mushroom with a string. Confused she pulled the string making the mushroom to glow even more, with the rest of the mushrooms all over the Volcano. Blue, Cube, and Ci we're amazed by what they all saw. Blue told the rest to not lose focus. So everyone starts walking around the volcano to see if they can find the second piece. Then Ci told everyone to stop because he sensed a corrupted shape really close by. Confused Blue asked how Ci knew that before he did. Ci looked at Blue and Cube with one of his starting to get pink which alarmed Blue. "I knew quickly because I'm still corrupted, or half corrupted. Even tho I got purified the actual corruption takes time to go away" said Ci. He continued walking. So Cube and Blue continue walking behind. After some time they found a dead end. But they found a piece of a large rock floating near them. Blue realized that it was another level to beat. "Ok you both stay here I'll go it's fi.." "No I'll go you stay here" interrupting Ci. Blue stayed silent for a couple of mins, Blue agreed. Ci told them to wait him until he comes back. Ci enters the level.                                                                             After several mins. Ci came back from the level. When He looked behind him the level disappeared and all three were able to go on top of the floating rock. The rock started I move slowly to the other end of the platform. They got off and proceeded to walk farther. Ci instantly saw a shape above them. Ci summoned his 2 ax's in hand, so Cube also summons her bubble shield. Blue saw the corrupted shape walk towards them. "Wait... is that... Hex!?" Said Blue surprised. Cube also looked shocked. "My, my? Look what the cat dragged in" Blue was rubbing his eyes but came to realize that it might be Hex. "What's the matter Blue? Don't you like the new me?" Said the shape laughing. "Oh, hi there, Ci I heard you got purified... shame I must say, but I know your still in there Rosin!" Ci in shock, he told Cube and Blue that he felt sick. He then proceeded to throw up some kind of pink liquid. Ci still feeling a bit weak was able to trow one of his ax's to the shape. It hits. "You shouldn't have done that kiddo, also my name is Septagon, or they usually just call me Sep, but it doesn't matter any way..... because you will pay for what you did!" Septagon starts to control the lava around her to turn it into a wave.                                      (Oh boy 534 words.... that's a lot)

(Sorry if I posted this chapter late, I was busy today)