Close to me

Blue and the rest of the hero's reached the 10 floor and they see a figure that resembles as Cube. Blue quickly ran up to her without hesitation and hugged her. "Oh thank god I found you! You scared me." Said Blue. "Me...Cube? You got it all wrong hero. My name is Cubic!" She quickly summons a saw blade and tried to hit Blue, but he was quick enough to dodge it. Blue runs back to the others and summons his shield, the rest summon there weapons and stood there guard. "Come on guys it's still me! I'm just a better version of Cube.....I'm stronger.....faster.....I'm better than her and she's never coming back!" Shouted Cubic. She starts running towards them and summons claw like limbs out of her back. She jumps on top of the shield and started to crack it with every hit. "We can't hurt her to much or we will accidentally kill her, we just have to weaken her so we can purify her." Said Blue. "Don't worry me and Pent will distract her while you guys hit her from behind." Replied Ci. Blue nods his head and then pushes the shield the opposite direction which launched Cubic behind them. They all start running and Cubic chases Blue and Tri, Cubic summons a spiked wall around them stoping them in their tracks. "This is going to be your down fall hero!" Said Cubic while she was charging and attack. But she was quickly stoped by one of Ci's ax's hitting her back. "You think an ax will stop me your funny." Said Cubic. She then felt something right around her ankle and she realized It was vines. Pent quickly flunked Cubic to the ground. Blue and Tri fly out of the wall and stood near Cubic. "Did she pass out?" Asked Pent. "She better, let's to the spell to reverse the corruption" said Blue. Everyone stood in a circle with Cubic in the middle, they hold hands and start chanting. But midway through Cubic releases a strong attack which made the walls, ceiling, and floor filled with saw blades.

Every hero got hit by it and quickly started to fly so they wouldn't get hit anymore

Every hero got hit by it and quickly started to fly so they wouldn't get hit anymore. They also see Cubics head filled with spikes, she starts to scream and a wave of bullets came at them.                                                                                                                    Everyone was able to dodge it but Pent was hit once again leaving him with one life left. Ci quickly grabbed Pent and tried to protect him from the non-stop wave of bullets. After a couple of mins Cubic calmed down and stoped her attack. Tri then shot and electric attack at her which made Cubic move slower. "Go now it's our chance!" Shouted Tri. Quickly everyone started to chant and a blue glow begins to shine, and everyone covers theirs eyes. When the hero's open there eyes they see Cube floating in the air with water circling around her. She slowly falls and lands on the ground. "My head hurts.....were I'm I?" Asked Cube. Blue quickly ran and hugged Cube and he started to cry tears of joy, Cube quickly also gave Blue a hug telling him it's ok. "Cube I missed you! You scared me when Nation took you away." Said Blue. Cube wiped Blues tears and told him that's she is now fine and ready to help them. So everyone walked down the stairs to where the rest of the group was at. Cube saw Nation and stoped. "What's wrong Cube?" Asked Blue. "Nothing.....everything is fine." Said Cube in a scared tone. She walked up to Nation slowly and saw that he surrendered and looked sad. Nation looks up with a surprised face. "Your back to normal." Said Nation. "Yes thanks to the hero's. But I want to saw that i forgive you for what you have to me." Said Cube. "But I don't forgive myself for what I have caused to you and the rest I've hurt." Said Nation quietly. Bliss, Frost, Blaze, Jade, and Pent notices an aura that's familiar to them, they then notice the aura comes from Cube. "Cube? Can you show use on of your attacks please." Asked Blaze. "Oh um sure ok I just don't know how to summon them." Replied Cube. "Just try." Said Jade. Cube closed her eyes and took a breather she then started to move her arms around until everyone saw what she has summoned. "Cube open your eyes look!" Shouted Pent. Cube opened her eyes to see she was controlling water she then placed her hands to the ground which made the water carry her to the air. Quickly she was surfing around the room having fun until she fell but was caught by the hero's.                                                                                      

"Cube you know what that means right!" Said Frost. Cube was confused. "It means your the last elemental shape......the water elemental." Said Bliss happily. Blue looked at Cube and hugged her once more and congratulated Cube that she is the after elemental. "And with the last elemental shape found we all can help the hero's in battle. Frost, Bliss, Jade, Blaze, Pent, and Cube kneeled. "We as the elemental group it's our duty to help you in any way we can! Please except out offer to help." Ci started to laugh. "Pent you know your a hero right?" Said Ci. "I know but as an elemental shape it's my duty to protect you guys as well." Replied Pent. "We will take your offer thank you and try your best!" Said Blue. "Now it's time for the final battle.......we're coming Blix."                                                                              (Oh boy! Guys we're in the homestretch!!! Only 4 more chapters left! You guys should get excited. Problem is that these last few chapters will take longer then usually. See you guys soon! 😊)