Calm at last

"Hey bud..... you good?" Said Rex. Blue slowly opens his eyes while holding his head. "What happened?" "Let's just say that you somehow got corrupted or something" said Ci in a confused tone. "But I never got fully corrupted by the virus." replied Blue. "But you are corrupted" answered Ralph. "Because I used to suffer from the same thing as you Blue." One of Ralph eyes turn gray but turned back to it's original color. "You have to learn to control those feelings, unless you want your feelings to take control over you again." Said Ralph. "But Cube.. I tried to protect her... but she protected me more.." Blue covers his eyes. "I failed her... I'm the hero! I'm supposed to help her!" Blue started to yell even louder. Pent quickly grabbed Blue hand and told him that there going somewhere that it can help Blue relax. After some time walking Pent first told Blue to close his eyes, so Blue did Pent told Blue to walk forward until Pent tells him to stop. Blue starts walking slowly, "Stop! Stop there and open your eyes" yelled Pent. Blue opens his eyes slowly and sees a huge open area filled with flowers all over the ground. Pent told Blue to just relax and to try to get some sleep. Pent walks off to get the others. "Thank you Pent" said Blue with a smile. A few hours later Pent, Ci, Rex and Ralph came walking back to the area we're Pent left Blue, and all they see is Blue sleeping in the pile of flowers. "Poor kid, he must have felt something bad happen to cube" said Rex "Corruption.. that's why he went crazy, he felt Cube get corrupted" said Ralph quietly. Everyone kept walking near the open field of flowers and set up camp there. "I fell bad when we have to fight.... well you know who" said Pent in a worrisome tone. "He has to let go of the past at some point." Responded Ci. "Blue just need to rest for now.... he deserves it after the incident" responded Ralph.