Next destination Green kingdom

"Hex... you ok... Hex! Oh thank the tre- I mean how do you feel?" Said Blix happily. "First of all my name is not Hex it's Septagon." Said Sep in an annoyed tone. Blix tells Sep if she need anything to just call him. (Back to our hero's) "Come on everyone" yelled Frost. Our hero's, Cube and Rex walked into the boat. Frost tells everyone if they left anything or if they are ready to do the plan. Everyone tells Frost that they are ready. Frost starts the boat and to the direction we're the Green kingdom is at. Only a few mins when they left, Frost tells everyone that it will take around an hour, it depends on how the strong the current's are. After the hour, Frost and the rest made it to the Green kingdom, to which they see a sign saying "Plantae town" When Blue and the rest got off the boat Frost tells them that he can't go with them. "But we need you Frost! Your an elemental shape your strong and we need all the help we can help" explain Ci. "I know but I'm sorry I'm a leader of a group after all, I have to save as many lives as possible.... I hope you guys can forgive me" Blue tells Frost that it's ok and they will do fine on there own. Before Frost left he gave Blue an orb to which if he used it the area around him will slow down time. Frost leaves, leaving our hero's alone once again. After sometime walking through the huge town of Plantae, our hero's found many C.shapes problem was that they were quick to find them, so the hero's had to fight them off until there were no more C.shapes anymore. Blue got tired of all the fighting and without thinking he went walking around aimlessly. "Should we bring him back or should we just let him get killed by some random C.shape?" Said Rex. Cube sighs at the question but until screaming for Blue name she saw a non corrupt shape. Cube first thought is that why is she running? Is she being chased? But without Hesitation she told the rest to duck down and to hide in a bush. She tried to yelled for Blue name. But Blue couldn't hear Cube. So cube ducked down. "Pent! Please don't hurt me! Don't let the corruption take over your mind!" Yelled the little shape. Cube whispered to Ci and Rex that Pent is there but he that he has four vines coming out of his back. Confused Ci and Rex took a peek. "Holy shit! Your right" wishers Rex. After sometime when the shape was begging for mercy. Pent starts to talk. "Oh child... my name is not Pent anymore silly..... my name is BANE!" He yelled stabbing the young shape in her chest with a huge spike attached to one of his vines.

Bane starts laughing until he turned his head to the direction of here Cube, Ci, and Rex were at

Bane starts laughing until he turned his head to the direction of here Cube, Ci, and Rex were at. "So you came.... I'll be waiting for you all.... meet me in my garden" said Bane before running off into the forest. Blue came out of hiding and walked slowly towards Cube and the rest. "..... I fell like passing out.. I just saw a shape get corrupted right in front of me" said Blue quietly. Cube hugs Blue telling him it's fine. "First of all do any of you guys know we're Pent's garden is located at?!" Said Ci "Actually I think I know we're it is, problem it's located at the center of the Green kingdom, meaning a lot of C.shapes and to top it all off Bane is there too." Replied Rex. "Well then that's the next place we have to go then" said Blue.