Saving an old friend

After some days in the unknown location we're Blue and Cube stayed at, she started to feel better as that days go by. "So what's the plan now Blue?" Said Cube. "We need to find the other Hero's" replied Blue. "I have an idea, I can take us their to one the of them, I can use my teleportation spell" said Blue exited. " But isn't that spell one of the new ones you got on your birthday?" Said Cube with a concerned face. "Don't sweat it, come hold my hand and I'll teleport is near them" Cube sighs. She holds Blue hands and they start to both glow until they disappear any leaving bits of blue sparkles. Blue and Cube landed on a tiny piece of land which was located at the east side of the river. Cube looked at Blue scared Cube grabs Blue seeing that he tired from and breathing fast. "Hey it's ok, you just used a lot of energy, you'll get used to it" said Cube reassuring Blue that he's fine. Blue stood up tired. "I'll go and see were we landed on ok, you stay here" said Cube. "Ok" replied Blue. "God I'm so tired, well like she said it's the first I used the spell" Blue talking to himself. Couple of mins he heard Cube scream he jumped and ran as fast as he can to find Cube. He sees why Cube was screaming. It's Cap... one of my close friends. Blue walked up to Cap seeing that he traped in some kind of glass box. There were three boxes one contained his body and the other two were his sails. But Blue also notices that there were black pentagons below the boxes. Blue opened one of them and saw a huge monster like think. "I think I have to beat them all to release Cap. Blue walks to Cube and told her that everything is ok. Cube nodded. And blue went inside the first pentagon.

When Blue came out of the first "level" he had a really small triangle which broke one of the boxes

When Blue came out of the first "level" he had a really small triangle which broke one of the boxes. "So I was correct about the "levels" unlocking the boxes." Said blue to himself. Cube was standing near trying to protect herself, Blue and Cap. Later Blue was able to unlock all the boxes. Which a white flash came when the three pieces of Cap were free. "My he-head it hurts, were am I?" Question Cap. "Your ok" said cube hugging Cap. "Hey there Cube!" Said Cap surprised." "What happened to you?" Said Blue. "The last I remember when the corruption happened I was being chased by something, I don't remember what but I think that monster was the reason that I blacked out." Said Cap. "I was meaning to ask you, do you know were the first piece of the tree triangle is at?" Replied Blue to Cap. "Actually I do know we're it is. It's located at the Cave entrance near that Huge volcano in the north side of paradise". Answered Cap.                                                                                                      "Well then let's go tomorrow ok you need to rest first, ok Cap?" Said Cube. "Yeah ok we'll go tomorrow" replied Cap.