Surprise gift

The main headquarters are filled with troops everywhere panicking about the situation that's happening. "Someone bring me the royal phone so I can talk to king Blix!" Shouted the General. Then an injured troops enters and runs towards the general C.shape. "General! We have a problem! Lockjaw has been killed by the hero's and their allies." Said the troop quickly. The general gave a shocked expression and yelled for someone to get the royal phone quickly. When he got the royal phone he called Blix. "I see that they have broken in...what's the problem?" Said Blix. "Your majesty......Lockjaw has been killed and at least 1/4 of our troops were killed by the hero's." Replied the general. Blix stayed silent for a couple of seconds before talking again. "Weakling is what he is! Call Nation and tell him to get ready to fight or kill them. Also send Septagon to the top floor we're I'm at.....Don't keep me waiting." Said Blix before hanging up. The general then shouted for a group of troops to get Septagon and being her to the top floor safely. After several 20 mins Septagon was brought to the top floor. "Septagon? Come here I have a gift for you." Said Blix. Septagon weakly walked up to Blix, then she saw him summoning a box and he then puts it down in front of her. "What's in the box?" Question Septagon. "Open it, trust me it will help you" smiled Blix. Septagon then slowly opens the box to see mechanical armor inside it. "What's with the armor?" Said Sep. "It will help you regain strength and health and it will make you stronger then ever, you will fight by my side when the hero's get here." Said Blix happily. Septagon puts on the armor and then looks at Blix. "I don't feel strong or healthy, is there some type of button or something?" Asked Sep. Blix remembered and he pushed the pink glowing button on Septagon's chest, Septagon starts to scream in pain and starts coughing out dark pink blood. "What's happening! It hurts!" Yelled Septagon. "Like I said.....I'm making you stronger." Smiled Blix in a wicked way. She passed out but quickly recovers and stands up. "Project Lycanthropy. I'll just call you Lycan for now." Said Blix. "I will not fail you, your majesty" replied Lycan. "You better not! Or I'll kill you without hesitation!"

(I'm back! I just really needed a break from the book and just trying to calm down and finding a way to finish this book right

(I'm back! I just really needed a break from the book and just trying to calm down and finding a way to finish this book right. I hope you guys can forgive me, also there's like around 5-10 chapters left so stay tuned! See you guys on the flip-side!"