Final battle

With the hero's all healed up and ready for the final battle they get prepared for any attack from Blix. Blix starts running at them and was able to push all of them off the tower including himself. "So you want to battle us mid-air.....that's fine by me." Said Tri. Blix then started to whistle a tone and then a bunch of troops came out of the towers windows. "Take care of them for now until I'm able to successfully summon my weapon!" Yelled Blix at the troops. The hero's also summon there weapons and started to fight them all. The wave of troops seems endless fro the hero's until they all disappear and reveal Blix with his weapon. The hero's had a worried expression by what they just saw. "Like my Mega blaster cannon? I made it myself while you hero's were collecting the two tree pieces." Said Blix. "Let's have fun!" Yelled Blix.

He starts shooting his cannon at the hero's at every direction, but the hero's noticed that the cannon shoots out 3 lasers at a time and little pellets every time the blaster shoots making it harder for our hero's to dodge

He starts shooting his cannon at the hero's at every direction, but the hero's noticed that the cannon shoots out 3 lasers at a time and little pellets every time the blaster shoots making it harder for our hero's to dodge. The fight seemed endless for our hero's they all took damage from Blix's attack, but were able to give Blix a good couple of hits on him. But the hero's pulled trough and were able to defeat Blix. Blix climbs the tower and fall to the ground tired and badly injured, but when he fell his crown came off. The hero's got to the top floor and landed safely they see that the elementals were still stuck in Blix's bubble so all four attacked it making the bubble finally pop. Blue sees Septagon passed out on the floor still attached on the armor. "You guys help Septagon heal, I have something to do real quick." Said Blue. All the elementals ran quickly to Septagon to help her heal. Blue then told Ci, Pent, and Tri to keep and eye on Blix, they nod and put there magic chains around him. Blue walked passed Blix which he hasn't passed out yet, he couldn't talk or move but he was about to see the hero he despised so much take all of his work away right in front of his eyes. Blue sees the crown which held the last tree piece he slowly touches it and the piece started to float and change colors to pink to blue. The crown also changed colors and slowly lands on Blues head. He looks up to see the piece slowly lands on the crown, Blue starts to smile and cheered. Everyone saw and started to cheering for joy. But Blix looked at the Tree piece and he broke from the chains he stood up and attacked Ci, Pent, and Tri throwing them far, he then runs up to Blue and grabs tree piece. "I will not loses to a bunch of weaklings like you! I AM THE CORRUPTER THAT YOU All SHOULD BE AFRAID OF!" Yelled Blix. He then points the tree piece to his head and slammed it in. He laughter starts turning distorted with all the blood in his mouth. "No! This can't be!" Said Blue.