⚠️ 8 ⚠️

POISON

Mornings after a steamy sex with a not so stranger is the least favorite of Park Chaeyoung

Mornings after a steamy sex with a not so stranger is the least favorite of Park Chaeyoung. If only she could bring back time, she would probably do so.

Having sex with the person she never expects she'd lay a hand within her entire life is already a big no but the damage has been done and here she is laying in Kim Taehyungs bed without anything underneath.

She doesn't wanna get up yet but the lights coming from the glass window and the birds chirping sounds are reminding her that she needs to go. Rubbing her hands softly on her still tired eyes, she was about to get up when she felt a dark gazing eyes observing her every move. Turning to face the man beside her, she was greeted with a grin on his face showing the very popular boxy smile every girls love to see.

Awkward as she may be, she felt her lips unconsciously smiled back at him. "Good Morning." he said with a raspy voice. Gosh, if she could wake up being greeted by this every morning, she'd probably want to stay at home every single day. Brushing off her day dreaming she gave him a brief smile. "Morning." she admits, last night was something she never expects it to be as awesome as it is. They pretty much had sex all throughout the night. After a quick nap he was all over her again waking her up with kisses all over her body and it lead deeper and deeper.

She was never active even in her past relationships but last night was a first. It's like she was starved for years that she allowed Taehyung to do everything he wants to her body the whole night.

Clearing her throat, she look anywhere but him, still awkward. "I have to go." she said as she was about to sit up from laying in bed but the mattress pull down on her naked body showing the purple traces he did from last nights activity. She immediately covered her bare skin and stood up with the blanket leaving him naked in sight." Shit." she said panicking and went to his side covering his body but instead she stumbled on the mattress in her feet and dive exactly on top of him.

Landing on Taehyungs chest ,she heard him chuckle. "Why are you panicking? And why are you being shy when we already saw everything." he said as he snake his arms on her waist. A gasp escape on her lips when