⚠️ 42 ⚠️

(listen to psycho)

(listen to psycho)

"Kim So Jung."

"Sowon..... Fuck!" i looked at the ceiling still thinking about what Jungkook said. It's already 3 in the morning yet I haven't close my eyes even just for a minute. A lot is going in my mind.

A lot of unanswered questions since I never had the chance to ask.

Or I was never informed the least.

Every details still lingers to my head like a memory that I don't ever want to remember again.

Why did he never told me about her?

Why?

°°Flashback 3 hours ago°°

"Who is Sowon in Taehyungs life? "

Defining silence.

Silence I never knew I'd feel like a torture. I wanted to know. I wanted to find out.

I could hear heavy breathing over the phone. Jungkook was silent for like a whole 5 minutes. I really don't know why.

I stayed frozen on the bed waiting for him to tell me everything or atleast just tell me what i missed.

"She's Taehyungs first love." he said. But what was scared the most is,

"His ex fiance."

Fiance?  What?

I thought i know him better. Guess i never really know him at all.

How could he keep this kind of information? We're married for Christ sake.

"W-when did they broke up? And why?" the only thing i manage to asked for my heart beats so fast I didn't know what else I'd do. Jealousy, yes, i shouldn't feel that way base on what Taehyung said to that woman over the phone call but eversince that phone call, Taehyung started to change.

I could hear Jungkook sigh hard as if he doesn't want to interfere. This isn't his story to tell yet he's afraid it would cause misunderstandings or such.

"I... I shouldn't tell you something like this Chaeng. I don't know why hyung didn't tell you the most important thing in his life before you but i respect him if he does but i don't want you to freak out or something. They're over. You're now Taehyung hyungs wife and that's all that matters. " he said trying to convince me not to think and worry something that is already finish.