⚠️39 ⚠️

Streams and streams of sweat run down my body as I pump my hips on top of Taehyung. 

"F-fuck!!" he curse as I continue to grip on his back , nails digging on it. I moaned and groaned loud enough for it to send shivers down his spine. 

"You like this baby?" in between whimpers I manage to ask. 

I continue to move my hips, humping up and down as he holds my waist trying to hold me while he tries to move according to my rhythm.  He bends his legs sideways after repositioning below me , sitting down  leaning on the headboard of the bed and cups my breast and captured it full with his hungry mouth. I gasp as he sucks it deep like a hungry vampire eating my soul. 

I bite my lips as I watch him eat my two erect buds alternately while I continue to pump up and down on top of him. 

"Oh shit!" i whisper shouted feeling every inch of him inside me. It's been 3 months and this thirst needs to be filled full. 

He smirked and turned to look at me as he licks my nipples in circles making me squirm from the electricity it gives to my body. His tongue runs from my two nipples in circles until it travels to my chest and up to my neck. Kissing and sucking the spot I am most sensitive in. 

A moaning mess, i continue to drive on top of him as I tilt my head back looking at the dark ceiling while our bodies are intertwined together feeling all his touch and mouth as it explores every part of me. 

After a satisfied exploration, he grabs my nape and crash it with an earth shattering kiss, nibbling every sides of it as our tongues play. 

My humping fasten making him grunt. He looks at me with his lustful eyes. 

"Fuck, I miss you baby." he whispered while he  nibbles and bites my lower lips. 

"Ahhh.." i couldn't properly respond but instead, my moans filled the room as i maneuver on top of him so fast  that my core is tightening from the friction it makes. 

My heart pounds loud, i don't know if he could hear it for it's so fast that I close my eyes firmly until  reaching  my peak, it drips all over his cock. I shivered as i combust on top of him yet he isn't finish. 

He holds my hips as he spun us around turning me on the bed while he hovers immediately on top. 

I'm still trembling from my high when he opened my legs positioning on top of me while he bobs his cock. 

He lowered down to give me a kiss and he inserted it back inside me making me wince from the warmness that it brings. My folds are still dripping wet that his cock slides through easily inside inspite its huge size. 

My toes curled as he starts to pump inside me making me again another moaning mess. 

He started nice and slow but it soon started its pace. 

"Fuck! Still tight for me baby!!" he said as he continue to thrust. The bed creeks from how erratic his movements are. He growls and grunts as he suck the life of me. 

He grips on my hips to lift my lower body while he pumps it in and out swiftly. Curses here and there, he tries to reach his high while i'm getting my second orgasm in a moment as well. 

I felt his balls touching my flesh as he thrust inside me. My core is tightening again. He curled his fist as he pumps slow yet hard, impacting my whole system massively. 

"Baby, I'm cumming." he mumbled 

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" i screamed in return as I'm almost there cumming again as well but for the second time.

He pumps and pumps.

 Stroking it deep. Both breaths are hitching , hearts pounding as we reach the climax.

He pumps some more riding our own highs before he slumps on top of me trembling and tired. 

With heavy breathing he chuckled softly before giving me a kiss on the forehead. "That was great babe!" 

Giggling, i kiss him in the nose and pressed my head on his chest after he turns to my side and lock me in his embrace. 

"I love you." he whispered. 

"I love you too." 

___________________

"I hate to leave. Can I stay for some more days?'" i tried to convince him making him chuckle as he hugs me tight after fixing the bucket hat on my head. 

"You know I hate to let you leave but we have work baby. Plus I'll be home in a week anyways." he said making me pout. 

"But that's it, we have to wait for another week to see each other." i said a little bit clingy but can you blame me? 

He gave me a pat on the head before kissing my forehead. "I know. I also want to go home with you but he have priorities to fill in." he tries to console me and lets me understand. It seems like 2 days wasn't enough. Even I'm lock in his embrace now, i still feel like I miss him so much. 

It was never better when where away from each other. 

I pressed my head on his chest snipping all his scent for I will surely miss it. 

We we're both lost in our own world when the my flight was announce. We were both in a full on gear making sure no one will recognize us as he send me to the airport. 

My tears starts to fall yet he gently wipes it away and kiss my eyes. "I'll be back before you know it baby." he whispered making me nod in agreement. 

"I know. It's just that i miss you already." i said in between tears which he returned with small kisses on my lips. 

"I miss you more baby. Now it's time to go." he encourage me which i followed my getting my backpack. 

Before getting off we shared a long kiss.