⚠️ 66 ⚠️

Loneliness

"Mom, Dad, my friend Chaeyoung

"Mom, Dad, my friend Chaeyoung." Jungkook said a tint of red blush on his cheeks as he tries to hide it but i couldn't help but smile at how cute he is.

"Oh dear. Glad to finally met you! Jungkooks been talking about you." her mom gave me a tight welcoming hug. I returned it with the same conviction as i smiled and bowed after. I did to his dad as well though he's more of the silent type.

"Mom!" Jungkook groaned as he scratch the back of his head embarrassed.

We chuckled though i really felt so touched by his family. We decided to stop over on their house and had our lunch before heading to the beach. Jungkooks family owned a vacation house near the beach and we could stay there for this short vacation. We shortly headed off after our lunch. The two elders were very accommodating no wonder Jungkook is easy in the eyes. He got it from his parents - Genuinely kind.

"So,this is your room. Would this be fine with you?
He leaned on the door as he watch me stroll inside the room. I smiled and turned around to look over the room. Simple yet cozy.

" Perfect. " he chuckled and walk beside me tapping my shoulder." Then I'll leave you so you could have a nap. I'll take care of the dinner later." i nodded but before he went off i tug on his arms.

"Thanks kook....Really. " i whispered. I never really said those words enough. He's been nothing but perfect. I admit, if i hadn't met Taehyung i might have fall inloce with him first. He chuckled lightly and gave me a hug. At first it startled me for he never breaks boundaries yet instead of getting away i smiled and hugged him back. "You can always count on me Chaeng." he said as i lean my head on his chest. It feels warm.

My mind may be filled with Taehyung but right now, i only feel genuinely happy that someone was there for me. Someone who cares. Someone who doesn't ask for more yet willing to be there in times of need.

Yes.... It feels warm.

++++

I woke up from the constant ringing of my phone. Feeling a bit groggy, i tried to strech my hands as i lazily grab it in the bedside table. Scratching my eyes, the room is already surrounded by darkness and it's 6 pm. Jungkook said he'll just wake me up when dinner is ready so i bet he's the one calling.

But just as when I about to answer, my hand stop midway for the caller isn't him. I sigh heavily looking at the lovely face of Taehyung in my screen. He's been calling me for 36 times yet I just happen to hear it. I might have been to exhausted to notice. But instead of answering I turned my phone off and walked to the bathroom. I'm fully awaken because of him might as well get down and help Jungkook with the dinner.