⚠️ 47 ⚠️

"Chaeyoung

"Chaeyoung."

"Chaeyoung."

I was woken up from doozing off for about 10 minutes of sleep outside the operating room when i felt a tug on my shoulders.

I tried to rub my eyes and as I finally could see properly, a smiling Jungkook greeted me. It's not a smile that you could see him having but a smile who's trying to make himself strong inspite the uncertainty of his hyungs condition.

"Chaeng, I'm sorry if i have to wake you up even though you've been here for 6 hours now. The Doctor is out and he wants to talk to you privately as an immediate family." i nodded and inspite the drowsiness for the lack of sleep, my heart pounds heavily like a trumpet who's trying to wake all the people surrounding me. I'm beyond scared.

My lips tremble for the unknown but thankfully Jungkook taps my shoulders for comfort. Inspite the simple gesture, it did try to calm me down. "Everything's going to be alright Chaeng." biting my lips, i nodded and stood up approaching the two  Doctors who's waiting in the side. They seemed to discuss something so i had to clear my throat and excuse to get their attention.

"Hi, I'm Mrs. Kim Chaeyoung. Kim Taehyungs wife." i said lowly. I could see the surprise in their faces for we're a celebrity afterall and they wouldn't even know that we got married if this accident didn't take place.

But as a professional person they didn't really think much aboyt it for the important matter is Taehyungs safety.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Lee the assigned phycisian for Mr. Kim surgery and this is Dr. Nam the one who assisted me." i bowed and Dr. Lee continued. I'm really scared that my eyes starts to water again but i tried to slowly brush it off because i have to be strong not just for me but for Tae.

"Mr. Kims safe now." i heave a heavy sigh that i didn't know I've been keeping all this time. I bowed again saying a lot of Thank yous to the two Doctor. As long as he's alive I'll do my best to be with him no matter what. But the happiness didn't take long for the next thing she said made me cry more. "But he's in a Coma. He lost a lot of blood and he has multiple fractures in his shoulders and legs. He had a concussion on his head as well. Thankfully he's a fighter Mrs. Kim. The impact was really heavy yet he manage to survive." i was sobbing heavily for i can't imagine how painful it could be and i really felt so hurt kniwing that Taehyung is hurting. And the fact that he's in a coma and we don't know when he'll be back scares me.

Sniffing as i try myself to stop from crying i turned to face the two doctors. "When is he going to wake up?" i kniw my question is dumb for being in a coma doesn't have any specifics. But i had to. I wanted to know. And I'm hopeful it won't take long.

Dr. Lee tap my shoulders as he looks at me feeling so sorry for what happened but she knows she has to be truthful so she sighed and told me the truth. "There's no basis as to when Mrs. Kim. Being in a coma, it could be either he'll wake up tomorrow, next week, next month, next year.. Or worst... It may take years." and that's when i couldn't take it as i sat on my knees sobbing hard covering my face letting all my emotions out. I could feel myself hyperventilating which the two doctors sat down and tried to console me.

My heart is breaking yet i couldn't do anything about it. I had to accept the fate because this is what we had to experience in life. We had to go on and live our lives inspite how heartbreaking it is.

After talking to the doctors they told me I could visit Taehyung later when he's being brought to the recovery room. I walk back to the boys with my lifeless body for it seems like life has taking out of me. It's painful but i had to survive, for Taehyung.

They immediately rush beside me with their worried and questioning eyes. No one said a word afraid of what to say. I looked at them with my red and swollen eyes and with trembling lips i manage to say. "He survived." i could see them cheer, crying as they all hugged me but stopped when they saw me sobbing hard.

"What's the matter Chae?" Namjoon asked worriedly. He's already very haooy that Taehyung made it but base on my expression it seems like there's more into it that they need to know.

"H-he's in c-coma Namjoon oppa. And they d-don't know when he's going to wake up." i manage to say crying my heart out. They too cried as well. It was all too painful.

The silence fills the air and the only thing you could hear are our cries as we all tried to find strength with each other.

____________

( i had to put an emoji to respect the person in the pic

( i had to put an emoji to respect the person in the pic.)

The news was painful but seeing Taehyung him laying in the hospital bed with so many tubes attached in his body makes my heart burst into pieces.

I could feel Jimin tap my hand and gave me a tight embrace for they all know how devastated and hurt i am for what's happening right now. The boys too gave me so much comfort but it still didn't ease the pain I'm feeling.

They all agreed to alternately stay with me in the hospital.

But they after sometime they all went back home leaving me alone with Taehyung for they know I need sometime with my husband alone.

Caressing his pale face, my tears falls again. "Just please wake up for me Tae. I.... I will understand what reasons you have why you're with her. I don't care. I just want you back babe."

"Please wake up for me."