⚠️ 78 ⚠️

(Play the song on the wedding march)

JUNGKOOKS POV

Today is the day The official day where in the two famous idols in Korea will renew their vows. Such a fairytale everyone wished to be in. I too wanted to have my own piece of fairytale , sadly that fairytale is still a wish I haven't yet achieved. I thought I could be but I fell in love with someone who can never be mine. 

FROM THE VERY START.

Everyone's anticipating this wedding of the year, Everyone's excited, how come I'm not? Well, simple... It's her wedding. And I love her. So just do the math.

But you see, I honestly made a promise.

That I'll be happy for her no matter what.. So yeah, here I am sitting with my  hyungs as we wait for the brides arrival.

But don't get me wrong.. I'm happy. I may be not be as excited as everyone is since we all know this is the wedding of the year but it doesn't mean I'm not happy for them..

I am.

Genuinely happy.

I guess I'll have my own happy ending as well.

Maybe not now,

But maybe in the future.

I hope.

Flashback

I sat on the chair in the restaurant reserved by Chaeyoung. She set us up a friendly date and I know for sure what her agenda is. I've come to terms that I may be happy for her but going in her wedding would really be hard for me to endure. I still haven't moved on as much as I wanted to. I still love her with every bit of me and I hated myself for sticking into it. I could feel myself tense as I stomp my feet unconsciously waiting for her arrival. Taehyung hyung and I already had a heart to heart talk and he already said his sorry and I could feel his sincerity into it. Which assured me that he could take care of his wife better now.

I was still feeling a bit tense which i don't even know why, maybe because this is the first time we'll see each other after that night when we had our closure when I heard the door of the restaurant opened showing the lavender haired lady  as she slowly push the door and as she successfully got inside, she tucks her hair strands inside her ears beautifully and the silly man that I am admiring it silently again inspite of everything.