⚠️ 69 ⚠️

WISH THAT I COULD LIKE YOU BACK

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

(This chap is only for Chaeyoungs side. Next Chap is dedicated to Taehyungs side.)

Third persons POV

The girls were all sprawled in the couch watching their new favorite Netflix show when Chaeyoung entered the house with a glint of smile not leaving her face.

"Evening girls." she greeted but walked pass them through her room.

"Eherm!" Lisa cleared her throat just as loud for her to pause her tracts," Care to explain why you've been coming home late Park Chaeyoung?" she turned to face the three who's brows are up and their arms are cross to their chest like they're not going to stop unless she tells them. She admits she's been very secretive for the past months when her marriage with Taehyung started to crumble. She doesn't want them to worry but she guess now is the time to come clean.

She heave a sigh and walk back sitting in front of them crossing her legs as she joined them in the floor. A chuckle left from her lips as she observes her three best friends. "Come on guys. As if I've done something bad for the 3 of you to react." she whines.

Jisoo smirk, "Was there really none?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, this is going to be a long night. " There's nothing." she looks at them but the three shows how they don't believe her at all. "Oh, Come on?!" she tries to protest but-

"Spill it bitch! We know you more than anyone in this world." Jennie being the savage that she is ,well Chaeyoung admits this is the dead end.

Looking down her fingers as she pulls it up and bite her nails unconsciously which indicates that she's nervous.

"Chaeng, you know we won't judge or do anything right? We just want to know." Lisa said softly to calm her down. Meeting their gazes, she did a final sigh before telling her what has been happening for the past months.

"It's been 5 months guys that me and Taehyung ended everything and as you all know Jungkook and I have been close. Uhmm... Actually....hmmm...." she paused and bite her lips. A tint of blush slowly appears on her cheeks and as the three observes her, they looked at each other with questions in their faces. "Jungkook confessed."

"Wait what?!" Lisa shouted in surprised.

"Ofmg!" Jennie gushed