⚠️ 45 ⚠️

"What?"

"What?"

"Is he fine?!"

"Is my husband okay?!"

"Manager i beg you tell them to save Taehyung."

I'm hysterical as tears flow heavily on my face. I clutch the phone tight in my hands as i continue to blurt out words worrying about ny husband's life. In a pajamas, i just run off outside not even realizing that I'm still wearing my house slippers, messy hair, no mask and cap to protect me from tge people around. How could I when all i think about is if he's okay. If he's in good condition.

I'm breaking down and i have nobody to lean on because the one i was suppose to lean on at this crucial time is the one laying in bed and God knows if he's going to survive.

With trembling hands, i manage to speed away to the hospital. Running inside sobbing uncontrollably. "C-can I asked where's the room of Kim Taehyung?" i asked on a shock receptionist for it's rare to see a celebrity at this time of the day especially on her pajamas and house slippers crying herself out. She nodded.

"What's your relationship with the person ma'am?" asked the nurse who still took professionalism first before being a fan.

Without hesitation i blurted out the top secret i should have kept. There's no way i will pretend at this moment of time. Time is running and the hospital is very strict so i had to say the truth. "He is my husband." showing my updated ID's proving that I am making her eyes wide open. She cleared her throat and guide me where the room is.

"I'm so sorry for what happened Mrs. Kim. The operation is still on going so I suggest you stay here for a while until the Doctor goes out." she politely said shoving be the seat outside the operating room where Bangtans Manager is sitting and the rest of the boys. The operation hall is private as they requested an immediate private area closing down the area as per Bighit request on the hospital's director. Thank God it's Bangpdnims friend.

"Chaeyoung!" they said in unison as as much as i wanted to calm down i broke down kneeling and sobbing hard. The boys one by one gave me an embrace for strength as the tap my shoulders.

Once calmed down their manager gave me a word. Sitting down near the boys. "Chaeyoung, I'm sorry this happened."

In between tears i nodded. "It's alright managernim. It's just i don't understand how could this happened. I... I don't know what to do.... I just want him alive." i whispered in a hoarse voice still breaking for there's no result yet.

She taps my shoulder gently understanding how i feel." I understand. Everything's going to be alright Chaeng. He's going to make it. "

" But how? What really happened? "i asked insisting to know what truly happens and why he got into an accident when I know my husband, he's always very careful whenever he drives.

I saw her look at the boys trying to find ways to say what could be another problem i may face. She knows Sowon as Taehyungs fiance before and she's afraid it would cause more trouble from our marriage. But she shook her head for i need to know the truth. The media will get in the way anyways and as much as possible i should know beforehand. "Sowon. He's with Sowon."

The moment I heard her name i gritted my teeth. Angry for that woman and angry for he really did choose to stay with her. The thing I've been dreading to know is being shove right in my face yet now isn't the time to get mad.

What's important is Taehyung should survive. I love him more than anyyhing and I'm willimg to listen what his reasons are when he's awake. "I understand. But I'll just focus on my husband for now unnie. He need me the most right now." managernim sigh thankful I was understandable enough not to get my emotions away just because of jealousy.

++++

It's been like 2 Hours yet the Doctors are still inside the operating room. Managernim already went to take hold of the swarming media and set up security. Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi went to Bighits company for notifying Bangpd and talk about what to do about this issue. The rest of the boys are here a few chairs beside me waiting.

I'm still crying covering my eyes in the process for them not to see until i felt someone sitting beside me tapping my shoulders. He cleared his throat first and heave a sigh before saying, "Chaeng." i looked at him and i could see his worried face and sincerity into it as he shows me the  cup of coffee in his hands, "Here's a coffee to warm you up." he whispered encouraging me to get it and that's when I realized I'm shivering from the cold. Looking at myself, I'm still on my silk pajamas and house slippers. I churled my toes and try to hide it ashamed of how i might look so messed up right now. I couldn't care less yet i was shy for im still a celebrity afterall. "Here, please drink this." he encourage again making me nod and took the coffee in his hands.

Warming up my palms, i gave him a brief smile. "Thanks Kooks."

He nodded, "He... Uhmm.. He's going to be fine Chaeng." he said hopeful and praying as well for his hyungs safety.

I nodded back in response looking at the warm coffee in hand as fresh tears starts to fall again. "He will."

"I'm sure he will..... For me."

Hi guys.. Sorry for the short update.
Not feeling well yet i just want to show you the flow of the story..

There's more to this though. This are just the proggresing part of their problems..