⚠️ 11 ⚠️

TREMBLES

"Oh fuck!" Taehyung growls as i slide my tongue in his shaft

"Oh fuck!" Taehyung growls as i slide my tongue in his shaft. Pulling my mouth upside down as my hand did as well below it. He move my stubborn hair and put it in a bun as he strokes my head to deepened it further.

Each time it slides to my throat he would grunt and moan at the same time. Circling my tongue around the tip of it, he tilted his head and closed his eyes firmly from the sensation it produces. Tasting the precum leaking out, his legs are getting weak.

I look up at him thinking he's also looking at me while i eat him but he was too focused as his head is fully thrown back trying his self not to make anymore sounds that could probably be heard by the two outside.

I honestly enjoyed staring at his face whom i think he's struggling not to moan when he wanted too so hard. He seems to notice it when he turned down and  we both stared each other. He bites his lower lips as he watch every stroke i made as i look at him teasingly.

I wrap my lips full at him, bobbing my head and pushing him deeper in my mouth, i could feel him almost there. His throbbing member is about to explode but he push me away and immediately sprung me in the bed.

Hovering on top of me as he pull my legs up while he position his self. A loud moan escape my lips but he covered it immediately with his big hands as he slides his member inside me fully.

After a minute that he waited for me to adjust on his size, he started to move his hips pushing and pulling him inside me. Cupping one breast and formed circles with his thumb on the peak of it, i sure wanted to moan so badly but i can't since he was still covering my lips so instead, i bite his hand trying to suppress my moans and he seemed to be engrossed in pleasuring us both because he didn't mind it at all.

Pushing his hips more into mine, stroking it deeper and deeper he lowered his head after taking his hands off and crash his lips into mine hungrily. Our lips intertwined as we move in each others tempo while our eyes closed. Beads of sweat falling down in our faces as we moved rhythmically finding our euphoric release.

He looked at my eyes after a long ass kiss looking at my swollen lips and softly brush off the beads of sweat in my forehead. I looked at him closely admiring his soft features and smile but tilted my head up when he dig his member deeper inside me.

I could feel my body trembles as my pussy curled even more into his earning gasp from him cause he felt im close to my release which i did. After a few strokes, a loud moan escape from my lips as i feel my orgasm sliding down. Shivering from it, i bite my lower lips from satisfaction. Though im finished, the man in front of me continues to pump inside me heavier than before.