⚠️ 19 ⚠️

Covering my eyes from the blinding lights coming from the window, a smile crept on my face as i feel those big arms gripping me tightly

Covering my eyes from the blinding lights coming from the window, a smile crept on my face as i feel those big arms gripping me tightly. Slowly opening it, i was greeted by a wide smile coming from the most gorgeous man in MY world. "Good morning." he greeted giving me a light peck on my forehead.

"How long have you been awake?" i ask as i leaned my face more on his chest. Can't get enough of his manly scent.

"Just before you do." he embrace me some more and as we cuddle ourselves in the soft mattress with our bare bodies, enjoying the moment before it last, we where startled by a knock on the door. Grumpily, Taehyung ignored it and hug me some more causing a giggle escape from my mouth. We where still both over the clouds when the person behind the door spoke.

"Taehyung, come out." Halmoeni said brief and in a very serious tone. That's when it dawned us that we're still on his grandparents house and with so much rush Taehyung stood up nervously finding all his clothes , tossing here and there while he curse lowly blaming his self for not waking up earlier than they do until he got everything ready, i on the otherhand already had my pajama on and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Taehyung was about to open when i grab his arm and whispered. "What should we do?" nervously stood behind him.

"Fuck, I guess we have to come clean then." he said shrugging his shoulders and opened the door. To our surprise the old lady isn't their anymore so we head outside and find them in the dining room.

Taehyung rush on Halmoeni's side like a little boy he is and hug her from behind while the latter is preparing some foods which i bet is for us to take back to Seoul since today's our last day.

"Good morning my beautiful Halmoeni." Taehyung greeted with a wide smile but the old woman groaned and grumpily slap his hands.

"Don't dare say good morning when you barely follow your halmoeni." she said but couldn't hide a smile with her favorite grandsons sweet actions but tried to hide it.

"Hmmm.. im sorry halmoeni." he said pouting as he leaned on her shoulders.

"You naughty boy. I'm disappointed. You really got your naughtiness from your haraboeji!"

Haraboeji cleared his throat looking at them after putting his daily newspapers down. He purse his lips and removed his glasses. "It's not our fault we're irresistible." he savagely said earning chuckles from Taehyung and a mouth hang open from me. I was totally expecting an angry haraboeji but he's cooler than i thought.

Halmoeni grumpily looked at her husband. "That's why I hate it when you two are together! You always spoiled Taehyung in whatever he does."