⚠️ 20 ⚠️

Startled, i push him away from me

Startled, i push him away from me. "What are you doing here?" i said brows furrowed, biting my lips as i make a fist.

He cup my face and leaned closer. "As i said, I miss you Rosie."

I shake my head , heart pounding almost in the verge of crying. "No!"
i mumbled lowly , too low that you couldn't even hear it if your a few steps away. Biting my lower lips trying to get away with his hold.

But the man wrapped me in his arms tight inspite of my struggles on letting go. "I-i.....no...p-please..." i tried to calm myself closing my eyes firmly.

"I'm not going to let you go Rosie!" he firmly said tightening his embrace. The tears whose been trying to fall successfully did as i lean my head on his chest.

"N-no.. I...i.. we're o-over." in between sobs i grip on his shirt. "I-i can't." stammering from the pain and the lost, i looked at him as the tears fall. He carefully wipe it off in his palms as he shake his head.

"No. We're not over Rosie. We can't." he said looking me deep in his eyes. He was about to lean on so he could kiss me while im still lost with his beautiful orbs when we heard boxes falls off. Slowly, i turned to face the person and almost lost it when i saw shocked and angry Taehyung in front of us. The cake he bought and the paper bag that is full of things he bought from their tour for me are all scattered in the floor. Lips purse into thin line as his hands making a fist, he tried to grab my hand on the man who's still clinging next to me.

"Get off of my girlfriend!" he shouted darkly but the latter hold my hands tight not willing to let me go as well.

"No you get off of my girlfriend!" the man shouted as well. And with that Taehyung looked at me confuse. It was like i just want to be swallowed in the ground. I as well don't know how to explain what's going on.

"I am his boyfriend and don't ever touch my girl." Taehyung who's already pissed off gritted his teeth as he looks at the man standing in front on him.

The man laughs and said mockingly. "Are you delusional?! I'm her boyfriend and will always be so get that filthy hands off!" he whisper shouted trying to be discreet as possible but Taehyung was already trying not to explode.

"Chaeyoung?! What the fuck is going on?!" he hissed as he looks at my other arm who's still on the other mans grip.

Looking anywhere but him, I bite my lips crying. "I... he....." i stuttered unable to say any words.

"Fuck Chaeyoung! Who.is.that.man?!" he snapped as he doesn't have the patience in the world to wait for me. He was worried that his girl wasn't replying on his calls and text and had to go there immediately from the airport just so he could see her and even bought a strawberry cheese cake which is her favorite plus all the things he bought for her during those times they're travelling in different states in South America just to end up seeing his girlfriend embracing another man. This is so fucked up. He's so confused and the fact that the man is his members bestfriend is what makes it more aggravating. He just wants to punch the man and call it a day.

"h-he.........he w-was my b-boyfrie---." and with that , Taehyung didn't wait anymore and let her go and leave them both as he walk away in the area as fast as he could.

Chaeyoung on the other hand tried to remove the mans hands so she could run to Taehyung but his grip was tighter than before that is hurting her already. Crying from all the pain this man brought her plus for ruining her new found relationship, she push him hard in the chest, punching his chest aggressively. "What the fuck do you want?! " she said so mad that she's shaking.

The man embrace her instead as she continues to helplessly trying to hurt him. Because physical pain is better than what he did to her. And if that's the only thing she could do right now, she wants to punch and slap him as much as possible. But she's too weak to even do that so instead, she cried on his arms since he doesn't want to let her go anyways.

"W-why.......... why did you even c-comeback? I... w-we're over. It's been a year for fucks sake! I've move on already! Why do you have to comeback and fall things apart?!" she cried her heart out. It's been a year that he left her with no goodbyes. He went away to pursue his acting career in Hollywood. Unknown to everyone, they've been in a relationship for 4 years. Keeping it to everyone besides their close friends. The reason Chaeyoung couldn't sleep at night is because she's been crying herself out over her failed relationship and over the fact that there was no closure. Though she's insomniac, it also triggered when her thoughts are consumed of questions like, "What did i do wrong?" "Am i not worthy enough?" "Am i a destruction to his career?", insecurities and pain surrounded her system that knowing T made it better for her to forget the past and Knowing Taehyung help her to love again. Yes, she admits, she haven't formally said her i love you's to Taehyung but she's sure she loves him. But confusion clouded her judgement as she doesn't know if she still also love the man in front of her.

Because one things for sure, this man had a great part in her heart inspite of all the things happened. Despite being neglected without any reasons, she know he's very important to her. And he knows that too well.

"I'm never going to leave you again Rosie. Never." he said in finality as he hug her tight again and left without any words.

Slumping on the floor, more tears starts to fall. This is going to fuck up very bad. Because she don't really know what to do.

Is she gonna let him enter her life again without certainty if he's going to stay for good or is she going to end it and go after Taehyung who's nothing but a heaven sent in her life.

Which is which?

Fuck.

lol

lol.
who is this man?