⚠️ 76 ⚠️

'Cause I was made for loving you

 Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through 

Every bone screaming I don't know what we should do 

All I know is, darling, I was made for loving you

It was a Sunday and I am currently in the girls dorm fixing myself as I wait for Taehyungs message. I can say, finally, everything's falling back to place as the media and knetz was already notified by our companies about the status of our marriage and I wasn't expecting too much but I was glad that instead of backlash and negativity, we received positive feedback and they even sympathize us for what had happened.

Taehyung was able to notify the court about what was the whole scenario of the accident and it was proven that Sowon made a great impact to it for she push the steering wheel which was the reason it clashed to the drunken drivers car. The accident would have still happened but the impact wouldn't be that of a massive if she just didn't aggressively push it.

However, as much as the court would have Sowon be put in jail, she had been diagnosed for mental illness which causing her to be put in the mental institution than in jail. Lucky for her. Knetz was very dissatisfied about her behavior which lead to a huge backlash and negative impact to her career. 

It's been 6 months and so far everything's pretty much steady. We no longer to hide anymore which is a good. Taehyung also had to recheck his condition just to make sure no complications will happened in the future and Thank God because he is now fully healed. He just have to avoid drinking and skipping meals again because he loss quite a few pounds from neglecting his self. He's all good now. Handsome as ever. 

As for our relationship, we went back to the house. We talked to his uncle who process the divorce and was surprised that he didn't process it yet because he was very hesitant. He planed to push it longer until we both cleared things up. It seems like everyone around us really wants us back. 

As for Jungkook, he's still healing. Taehyung apologized for everything and was grateful for Jungkooks sacrifices. That if he didn't give up, I might have swayed from it but we both knew it may be very impossible. Jungkook and I came to a terms that even if we did try I would still be haunted by the past and the love that I have for Taehyung would still prevail. Which it did.