⚠️ 50 ⚠️

"Who the fuck are you?!"

It was like I've been struck by lighting. I looked around us and all of the people surrounding us were a bit confused. How could they not be when Taehyung can perfectly remember them but when it comes to me, his wife - he couldn't remember a thing.

Instead of bawling hard, I laugh. Laugh hysterically as I looked back at him. "Taehyung, it's me your wife." I exclaimed with great enthusiasm thinking they're joking or pranking me but he looked at me sternly.

"The last time I checked, I have a fiancé and it's not you. We never spoke before and i don't wanna get entangled with another idol I barely know." he said glaring at me as if I'm some kind of crazy.

I shook my head, in denial of everything. I was waiting for them to crack the word PRANK but it seems like I'm waiting for nothing." No, Tae. I am your wife. Are you joking or what? Please. This isn't the best time to joke around." I said my voice is starting to crack from his death glares that seem like it's piercing me alive.

"Hyung! She's -" Jungkook was about to say something but Taehyung stopped him. "Park Rosé-shi right?" he asked a bit not sure if he said it right. I nodded anyway still as confused as hell on what is going on."As you can see I just woke up from a coma and I really would like to entertain any guest but I'm sorry. I don't think we're close enough for you to barge in my space. I honestly would like you to leave before my fiancé sees you which I bet she will be any moment from now since I asked the nurse to fetch her in her hospital room. I hope you wouldn't mind. " he said as polite as he could making me shiver from the fact that he isn't joking. Not a tiny bit joking about it. I knew him too well to know if he's playing around. I wouldn't be his wife if I'm clueless about his attitude.

A purse my lips not to shed a tear as I tried to still say my piece for I'm so torn by the situation. "B-but i-"  and before I could add any argument the door swung open and a girl rush by his side.

"Taehyung!" she engulfed him with a tight embrace right in front of me as I stood there unable to utter a word. "Thank God for your back." she was crying and the man whom you thought would only have his eyes on me cried as well as he cups her face while returning her embrace. He leaned his forehead against her.

"I'm sorry if it took so long for me to wake up love. I'm back and I will never leave you." he said before pulling her for a kiss.

Shock.

I couldn't move.

How can I when they're kissing in front of me - his wife for Christ's sake.