⚠️ 68 ⚠️

Erase you

August 1 - Friday

August 1 - Friday

Chaeyoungs POV

"Whoa!!! Thank's Kookie! You sure are spoiling me!" a wide smile crept on my face as I look at Jungkook in the phone since we are facetiming and he sent me some food to eat on the set. I could see teasing stares from my members while they already started munching the food that was just delivered.  Today's a Friday and we were supposed to have dinner but he had to cancel last night. 

"I know you'll be starving and I'm sorry for cancelling our dinner tonight Chip!" he said with a wide smile on his face. Eversince that incident on the beach, we've been inseparable. 

"Yah! Not that Chip again Bunny!" i faked an angry face. We'll it was nice to be more comfortable with him. He chuckled in response and I could see their manager in the door and ask him to go. 

He flashed a smile not wanting to stop the conversation but he had too. "I have to go Chaeng! See you on Monday. Please eat a lot okay!" i nodded and giggled. "Yes Father!" He rolled his eyes and we both laugh. 

Taehyungs POV

Taehyungs POV

"Sowon please, I'm busy. Let's talk on Monday when we get back." I tiredly said as I sat on the back part of the van. Our members are going to Gwangju for another BTS RUN Episode that we had to shoot. A last minute schedule our management had to do before we have our comeback for this year. 

"I thought we're good Taehyung? But how is it that you still won't visit me and you still don't give time for me?" she said ,she's been chivvy for the past days. I already assured her that I won't leave her yet she still keeps on nagging like I'm going to be stolen any moment. 

I rolled my eyes and massage my temple in frustration. I saw Jungkook sat in front of my seat and I could see him talking to Chaeyoung. They seemed so happy. We haven't spoken a word. We tried to avoid each other at all cost.