⚠️ 61 ⚠️

Fuck you

"What do you want Taehyung?" i looked at the hands who's still gripping on mine

Gritted my teeth hating the fact the inspite all what happened, that single touch can still affect me like no other.

"Can we talk?" he said softly making my brows furrowed with confusion.

I scoff, this time looking at him intently. "You? Asking me to talk to you? Have you lost your mind?"  i pointed myself not believing that he of all people wants to talk to me. Like what the fuck. Is he insane?

He meet my gaze and brushed his hair frustratedly. "I-i think I am." well, wow. Did i just heard it right?

I chuckled sarcastically. Leaning forward and hold his head like mocking him, "Did you finally knock your head down Kim Taehyung? Huh! You just literally asked me for divorce last month and now you wanted to talk to me? Come on, i don't wanna be rude but YOU ARE FUNNY!" I glared at him. Feeling a bit disgusted. Not him hurting me then suddenly come to his senses and beg for us to talk. Like, really? 🙄
" Just leave Taehyung. You're drunk. You need to sober up because once you do, you'll regret coming here. " i shoo him away but he didn't break his hold. He was still holding me like his life depends on it.

Unusual, he looks at me with a pleading eyes. "I..... I.... Just please. I don't want to fight right now Chaeng. I just want us to talk like mature people. Please." he said again frustratedly.

I made a face, rolling my eyes. "Mature people? Well the one who's been immature here is you Taehyung. And please. Don't call me Chaeng. You're not even my friend to do so. Stop acting like were connected with each other again because it was you who left me in THE FIRST PLACE." I want to smack his face. My night has nothing but amazing until he showed up. Now it's all stumbling down and I hated it. But i cant ignore my heart beats so fast, why do i still want to lock him in my embrace?
No! Stupid Chae! Wake up! He's not worth it.
You're already moving on.

He looks down, biting his lips as he mumbles, "Please?" it seems like it took him millions of courage just to say it.

I don't know. I just scolded myself literally seconds ago but here I am. Inside his car. Looking outside the window as he drives it off to somewhere we can talk privately.

Yes, stupid Chaeyoung.
How could you allow this to happened?
Aren't you had enough?

But fuck,
I........ Okay fuck!
I still care. 🥺