⚠️ 27 ⚠️

Taehyungs Pov(on his perspective when Chaeyoung confess

Taehyungs Pov
(on his perspective when Chaeyoung confess.)

I was almost close to tears. I'm ready to be rejected tonight and I've come to realize that atleast I've let her enter my life even just for a while. Those where the happiest that I've been and I'm glad i had this opportunity to do so.

Looking at her brown eyes, lost in those as if its swaying me to neverland she said, "I loved him Tae."

It was like my heart drop. I clench my fist and looked down. Tears starts to fall unable to stop it in, I  nodded.
It was better than live in a shaddow thinking she loved me when she isn't, because that would be unfair to her and to me. It's better to drop this off than to stay in a relationship with pretense.

I was lost in my thoughts when you hold my hand and with that i lifted my face to see yours. I love you now but why can't i still have you? I wanna say it loud but my heart and mind tells otherwise. Like its asking me to wait, so i waited. Waited for your rejection.

Silence invaded the room when you suddenly said, "But, I love you more." at first it slipped to my ears  but when realization hit me i looked at you confused and mouth hung open...

"Wait, what?" i gasp. I was startled by the turn of events and i almost want to jump for joy but you chuckled and cup my faced while leaning your head forward. Your sudden move makes me wanna aggressively pull you against my chest and embrace you tight but i wanted to be patient and wait for what you'll about to said.

With a smile on your lips as you brush your fingers on my hair you lean more until our foreheads meet and whispered. "I love you Kim Taehyung." and with that all my inhibitions left as i pull you closer and kissed you deep. Brushing my lips into your mouth as i mold each parts of it deepening it more as I clutch your body so there's no space between us. Until we were both breathless.

I looked again on those deep brown eyes that I think is now becoming my weakness and i sure hell won't deny it then i whispered. "I love you Park Chaeyoung."

______