⚠️ 23 ⚠️

IT'S NOT EASY

On a rush, i head inside Eunwoos car and we drove of immediately to somewhere i didn't know

On a rush, i head inside Eunwoos car and we drove of immediately to somewhere i didn't know. All i want right now is get everything off my chest and move on.

The car was in deafening silence until we reach a more secluded area where God knows where it is. I don't really mind since even if Eunwoo broke me i know he won't do such things that could harm me.

After pulling off, we still didn't say anything as we watch the empty road. There's a lot of things i wanted to say, no, rather SHOUT at him. But words are harder than it seems. With both eyes focus on nowhere after a few minutes he heave a heavy sigh.

Awkward.

The word that i never thought we'd experience from all the years we've been through. The thing is, Eunwoo was someone I never thought would hurt me the most. He was perfect. Too perfect that maybe, those times we spent each other, wonderful times if i may correct was somewhat fake.

Because if he truly loves me, he'd be honest. Whether it may break my heart or not, he should have been honest.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled under his breath too low that if you didnt pay attention, you might miss it.

I sarcastically chuckled. "What for? Eunwoo, you know it's too late."

He tried to grab my hand but I shoved it off. "Don't touch me." i snap. Funny how all those years, his touch always gives me comfort but right now, all i feel is remorse.

He turned around to face me, i can't even face him. I'm too mad to do so. "I-i know. But i still want to tell you that im S-sorry." he hoarsely said and i could feel that he's crying by the tone of his voice.

I clapped my hands. "Whoa, is that how you act in Hollywood? You've improved a lot." i bitterly say still unable to look at him.

"Please look at me Rosie." he pleaded trying to turn me but i don't want to. I hate looking at his face. It brings back all the memories that we've shared and it's painful.

"What for, huh? Eunwoo, the moment you left, you've already lost me. How can i look someone who never even value me? And please, you already left, why did you even come back? We don't need you. I don't need you. We're over." i painfully say

"No, i can't. I'm sorry if I left you without telling you everything. I-i was struggling too. I-if i spoke to you i will never think of pursuing my dreams Rosie. It was hard for me but I had to try. You were my weakness and I know you're still my weakness up til now and if .... if i told you everything, i know you'd be sad and lonely. And I couldn't take that." he said trying to reason out.

I laugh hyterically, im so mad that you'd think im crazy. "Bullshit! Doesn't make sense at all. " rolling my eyes. "You just told me I was your weakness and that you dont want to see me sad. You still have the guts to say that when what you did is more painful than fucking know the truth that i wasn't part of your dreams, and that i could be a hindrance for reaching your dreams." i shouted

He shake his head."No, you where never a hindrance. And you were always part of my dreams Rosie." he interjected

" Then why the fuck didn't you tell me that you're going away?! Whether i'd be sad or not, i should have the right to know because I was your fucking girlfriend for 4 fucking years Eunwoo. You hear me? 4 fucking years! But you just runaway like im nothing. Don't tell me im part of your dreams nor im not a hindrance because what you did is clearly saying I am. Let's just cut this off once and for all Eunwoo. I'm so done with you." i said trying to get off the car not caring if i'll be left alone in the road or not, all i want is to get out of this suffocating mess.

But before I even got off Eunwoo slammed the steering wheel and sob, Leaning unto it as his shoulders tremble from all the emotions that he's been trying to hide. "I had no choice Rosie. Fuck!" he shake his head unable to say the words but he had to let it out because he cant take it anymore. "A-a S-saesang caught us together. I was r-recieving death threats telling me to leave you or else they'll harm you. My company and YG knows it because the saesang sent them evidence about us and that they will leak our relationship if I won't follow them. I-i ask Yang sajangnim not to tell you. I pleaded not to. Do you know why your company transfered you girls in a different apartment? Because they keep sending you death threats as well but with the help of your company all of it was dispose before either of you girls will recieve it. The offer in hollywood was always in my list but I never wanted to leave without you. But i have no choice. It was just right in timing that it's the best escape that I can before they'll find the saesangs. And it's the best escape so that those saesangs won't harm you becaude they'll think we're over. Last month, they found those 3 girls. Funny how those 17 years old manage to do this kinds of nasty things to an adults like us. "he painfully said, i was shocked.

Shocked is even an understatement of what he just said. Mouth hanging as I looked at him. Ang yet I could see all the honesty in his eyes as he cries telling me what had happened before withouth me having no slightest knowledge.

He continued." As soon as they were captured, i ask my managers to fly back here in Korea. I always wanted to tell you about it but i was scared. Scared for your safety. Those girls will be on trial but they won't be put in jail unless they're 18. You can come with me when the trial starts." he said.

I was left speechless.

What the fuck.

What kind of bullshit is this.

Now im confuse. 😑

He took my hands and squeeze it gently. "I'm sorry Rosie. I love you and i'd do everything to protect you even if i had to temporarily leave you."

"But i won't now. NEVER."

i promise this shouldn't be the flow but i guess i love drama 😂

be the flow but i
guess i love drama 😂

shit, i cried listening to high hopes 😭