PROLOGUE

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: July
Artist: Noah Cyrus
Chapter Name: Prologue
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

Toshinori's death was inevitable. The man knew he was going to die sooner rather than later. He had told Hizashi in advance where he kept all Izuku's training books.

Speaking of the poor boy, Izuku started to really change after All Might's death. He would be up until five in the morning, and then nap five times throughout the day. He became very distant and closed off. Shouta tried to get the boy to sit down and talk with him, but with no avail, the grumpy man hesitantly gives up.

Hitoshi, bless the poor boy, has been shying away from all sort of communication with Hizashi and Shouta. Every time one of the husbands try to talk or hug the boy—with the latter being mainly Hizashi—Shinsou shies away every time.

Out of all the kids, even Izuku, Shouta and Hizashi would definitely say Mina has taken the biggest toll. She refuses to talk to anyone, let alone even open her door. Shouta has tried and tried everything in his power to make sure she's not doing anything to seriously harm herself. It makes him worry how off character the girl is acting. She's normally the life of the party; now she won't let a word—not even a single word—loose.

Mirio hasn't taken things lightly either. He often finds comfort in playing with Eri; whether it be dolls or house, he's happy when he's around the little girl.

Fuyumi and Nejire have actually become great friends, with the two being roommates and all. They've found comfort in each other, no matter the difference in their personalities. Shouta actually believes rooming with another person has helped them each in some way, with the exception of Mina.

Shouta has Mina and Hagakure roomed together. The poor invisible girl doesn't spend any time in her room unless she's sleeping. She normally spends the day attempting puzzles with Ochako or cooking with Bakugou and Mashirao.

Kirishima is normally alone; which is also highly unusual for the redhead. If he is with someone, it's Denki or Katsuki. The three often play Mario Kart to distract themselves from their anxiety filled minds.

Iida; now Iida's a whole new person entirely. He's been rooming with Bakugou (Shouta put him there to make sure the blonde doesn't cause any trouble), and things have not been going great. The two are always on each other's throats, with Tenya being just as aggressive as the tenacious blonde. The boy has also been blocking all forms of affection. Shouta knows why; he just lost his brother, his everything, but it still hurts to watch the kid go through this.

Shouta often sits the nights in Tsu and Ochako's room, trying to get the girls to fall asleep. The both of them are plagued by nightmares, which Shouta can unfortunately relate to. He gently coaxes them to sleep most nights, but of course some of the nightmares are worse than others.

The Todoroki siblings seem to be getting along with everyone. However, what pains Hizashi and Shouta the most is the way the react to the kindness they give them. With Fuyumi crying at the thought of not being forced to make dinner, and Natsuo accidentally breaking a vase, ready to receive a punch for it—it breaks the husbands' hearts. Hizashi often takes the kids to go see their mother and Touya.

Momo is always startled at the littlest of things. She always looks behind her, and make sure things are always as they should be; and no one can blame her.

Jirou seems to be in a non-emotional trance. She doesn't really talk that much, and normally just shrugs when someone asks her something. Kaminari tries to get her to laugh at his stupidity, attempting everything to make her feel better, but the girl refuses to show any sort of happiness.

Denki himself seems to act all happy and normal when everyone's around, but late at night, Shouta can swear he hears sobs coming from his and Kirishima's room at night.

Shouji and Tokoyami have been stuck together like glue recently. The two often train outside in the back, or chase after the stray cats that come into the area.

Nejire and Tamaki have been distant from one another, and when the two are seen together, they're fighting. Mirio normally tries to stop them, but the blonde's efforts have no avail. Tamaki stays away from everyone except Shouta. Fatgum has come around to say hi to Kirishima and Amajiki once or twice, but the indigo haired boy just keeps his head down the whole time.

Another thing that's been happening in the world of chaos, is that a disease has been spreading. No one knows really anything about it, but things have been getting really tough with all the deaths. U.A. has decided to put off the starting date for a little longer. They hope it isn't anything like the Corona Virus from 2020.

Anyway, Eri has loved getting used to and playing with everybody in the house. She normally spends time with Mirio and Deku, if possible.

Aizawa and Yamada love the children dearly, even the four from class 1B that have come to join them. And even through this time of horror, they are determined to make sure their kids are happy and loved.

And most importantly, that they know their self worth.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I've decided something.

I'm going to make at least a five book series with the 'You Are' series. I'm also going to be posting a special oneshot book just for this series!

I also have uploaded this book on Archive of Our Own. So if you see the story on there, just know I put it up!

Anyway, have a good day/night, and enjoy the series!