SEVEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Bang!
Artist: AJR
Chapter Name: Sweater Weather
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Life for Hizashi and Shouta have become constantly busy, so you can't really blame the two for wanting an hour or two of alone time.

That's why, one day, Shouta and Hizashi sneak off into their room for a break. None of the kids seem to need them, and nothing's going wrong, so the two take off upstairs.

When the two make it to their bedroom, Shouta slams the door shut. The two guys look at each other and give their special other a funny smile. The two burst out laughing at the fact that they had to bolt up the stairs to escape the group of zombie teenagers during the season of grumpiness.

The two fall onto the bed, still giggling away. Eventually the laughing stops, but the playful vibe in the room still stays intertwined in the air.

Shouta starts gently running his fingers through Hizashi's long, blonde hair. The other man leans into the soft touch, as he stares into Shouta's eyes with a glimmer of love shining through. Shouta half smiles at his husband, placing a sweet kiss on Hizashi's forehead.

"Sho, stop it!" Hizashi playfully swats his husband in the chest when Shouta keeps placing soft kisses on Hizashi's head. The black haired man hums as he totally ignores his husbands plea and continues to pepper kisses on his husband's face.

"Fine then, if you wanna play that way." Hizashi flips the two of them so that the blonde is on top. Shouta smirks as he pulls his face up to kiss Hizashi on the mouth.

At first the kissing is slowly paced, just light making out. But right as things start to get heated, a knock on the door is heard.

Hizashi sighs as he moves off the bed to answer the door. The blonde turns the knob to come face to face with Ochako.

"Hey, little listener, what can I do for ya?" Hizashi asks with a fake buy polite smile.

"Um, Tsu and I were wondering when school was gonna start up again. We just...didn't know with everything going on." The girl hesitantly asks. Hizashi's expression softens a bit.

"Well, normally, school would be starting up again soon, but with the virus and everything, we don't really wanna go back. That's why we may start doing online academic classes while training with the teachers in the backyard." Hizashi quickly explains. The girl nods in understanding, as she gives the man a side hug, and runs off.

•••

Shouta and Hizashi go back to what the two were doing before. They just enjoy each other's company, and the love shared between them.

Only this time, Shouta makes sure he's the dominant one. The two often switch off to make it equal. It just works for them.

That is until they're interrupted again.

Shouta's alarm goes off for when Izuku has to take his depression medicine given to him by the hospital when he came in. The man sighs as he moves himself off his husband, throwing on his shirt.

The man swiftly trudges down to Izuku and Yuuga's room, seeing the two goofing off and playing poker.

"Problem child, here." Shouta beckons the child over to him. Izuku nods as he takes the blue pill from the man, and takes the little cup of water Shout had gotten for the boy.

•••

Finally, Shouta gets to return to his room. Hizashi is there waiting for him, shirt still off.

Aizawa smiles as he jumps back onto the bed, plopping himself on top of his husband. Hizashi makes a dramatic 'oof' sound as Shouta lands on top of him.

The two look at each other in eyes again. Admiration swirls in Shouta's black pupils as he looks at his adorable lover. Hizashi's expression is soft and sweet, which makes Shouta want to coo at his husband.

The two enjoy about twenty minutes of no children, and no alarms. Just them two, in their house of gold. Taking the advantage given to them with this time, the husbands so some stuff they haven't been able to do in over five months. They finally are able to have their own special time with each other. Nothing major; it's just two men in love, enjoying each other for who they are.

•••

Time flies by quickly, and before the two know it, they are just laying on their bed cuddling.

Hizashi had put on some new pajamas, and Shouta has his shirt and boxers on.

The two lay in bed while watching hilarious replays of Modern Family. Hizashi gently plays with the edge of Shouta's black sweater shirt, commenting on how soft it is.

All seems well. Shouta and Hizashi are getting some much needed time to themselves, and the kids have had no nightmares yet.

Then, the phone rang.

"Damnit." Shouta mutters under his breath as he grabs his mobile off his nightstand. He looks at the caller I.D., making sure it isn't a scam.

It's Nedzu.

"Aw, fuck. What happened now." Shouta continuously swears as he answers the call hesitantly.

"Hello, Aizawa." Nedzu says quite somberly, giving the hint that something is wrong. Shouta swats his head with the palm of his hand, trying to wake himself up from this ridiculous dream. No avail comes to the man, as he rolls his eyes and speaks up.

"Hey, Nedzu. What happened now?" Aizawa grumpily asks his boss.

"Well, I'm sure you know that Hisashi's trail is coming up. Unfortunately, since he's pleading not guilty—and with other situational events—Midoriya-kun must give a statement." The mouse states.

"What the hell? They can't force the kid to do that!" Shouta half screams at Nedzu, who covers his ears on the other end of the line.

"Well, since Toshinori had punched the guy, his lawyers thought it was only fair. Messed up logic, I know. However, the police are also on board with this for some reason. Apparently, Hisashi used to be a cop. There is already a petition to get Hisashi out on bail." Shouta freezes.

"Oh for the love of god—CAN YOU TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, PLEASE?" Shouta's voice starts to rival Iida's when the boy is screaming.

"I've tried, Shouta, but the police want to question Izuku with the lawyers in the room." Nedzu explains angrily.

"Okay—fuck the justice system."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted. I've just be really depressed and everything with George Floyd and pridefall. I'm just really scared.

I will be posting a lot more. Thank you for all the support on this book and You Are Loved. It means so much ❤️