THIRTEEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: All Is Found
Artist: Evan Rachel Wood
Chapter Name: ⚠️ What They Need ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Sitting with Seri until he fell back asleep took awhile. The teenager was very reluctant to dose off again. He kept trying to state that he wasn't tired, but Shouta could tell by the baggy eyes and quiet yawns that the kid was half asleep by the time Shouta had laid him back down on his bed.

Trudging back to his room, Shouta then remembers an even bigger problem then what he just had to deal with.

"Hisashi Midoriya was just let out on bail." Tsukauchi says with a solemn face.

Shouta's jaw drops, at the same exact time his heart nearly rips out of his chest. Hizashi grabs onto his shirt with a myriad of strength, making the grumpy man wince mentally.

"Aw, shit." Shouta mumbles under his breath as he turns on his toes. He does a one-eighty, and then starts to storm his way down the hall towards Izuku and Yuuga's shared room. He rubs his eyes, getting something that was bothering him out.

Raising his fist to knock on the door, Shouta feels a wave of emotion flush over him. He doesn't want to have to be the one to tell the kid even more bad news—as he's been the one doing so for the past few weeks—but he knows it has to be done. He hesitates before placing his fist against the white wood door. His left hand plays with the end of his shirt, making look more presentable; even though Shouta knows it will be covered in snot by the time he's out of this room.

Waiting a few seconds, Shouta hears a weakly said 'come in.' Pushing open the door, the man goes and sits down on Izuku's bed, next to the green haired child. Yuuga is sitting at Izuku's desk chair, as the two were chatting before their teacher came in.

"Hey, Aoyama, I have to talk to Midoriya about something. If it's fine with him, you can stay." Shouta turns his head to look at Izuku. The teenager nods his head with a confused expression on his face.

The tired man sighs, and hesitantly starts, "I'm not going to beat around the bush with this, kid. You deserve to know. I should have told you earlier, but with everything that's been going on tonight, I forgot." Izuku uncomfortably shifts around, avoiding all eye contact.

"Hisashi got bailed out. He still has a trial, but his old cop buddies got him free. I'm sorry, kid." Shouta slowly moves his arm so that he could rub the kids back. Seeing the kid sit completely frozen with a horror-filled look on his face, the man hesitates before touching the child in any way—making sure Izuku is as comfortable as he can be.

"Can I hug you, kid?" Shouta carefully questions. When Izuku finally gives a slight nod, Shouta lightly rubs the kid's back. He doesn't pull the kid into a hug yet, and just gives the boy some space to breathe.

Yuuga just stares at his friend with a sad face. It's not a pitiful look—as Izuku is his friend, and the blonde knows that Izuku wouldn't like that—but a look of emotion. No one really can tell you what that feeling is, but it it's more than sympathy, but isn't empathy.

The boy knows that Aizawa would do anything for them. He'd fucking die if it came to that (which Yuuga never hoped it would). He was practically a second or third father to all of them.