FIVE

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Cool Kids
Artist: Echosmith
Chapter Name: Of Movie Nights And Cuddles
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Later that night, most of the household is all gathered in the main living room. Card games are spread out all over the floor, while juice pouches and snacks are laid out on the big coffee table.

Hizashi had taken the three Todoroki siblings out to go see Touya. The only other person not in the living room was Mina. Even Shinsou felt well enough to join the group games. Shouta has forced him to stay laying down on the comfortable couch though.

Eri is cuddled up in Mirio's arms, as the two lean against the edge of the couch, napping their troubles away. Hagakure is sitting with Ojiro, while Momo and Tsu are staring at them with annoyed looks.

Nejire is sitting next to Shouta on the floor; her head leaning against his shoulder as he tries to figure out a thousand-piece Harry Potter puzzle. Satou is helping him, while Katsuki is chomping down on a piece of beef jerky watching the two idiots look for pieces. Ochako lays out on the floor, napping away as well. She cuddles up with Midoriya's favorite All Might blanket, as the greenette sits next to her with his knees brought into his chest.

Jirou sits on one of the chairs scattered around the room, with her headphones in. She has her electric guitar laying on her knees, as she lightly strums it. Kaminari sits by the chair Kyouka is in, silently feeling the vibrations of the instrument.

Tamaki sits with Aoyama on one of the other chairs, as both of them lean on the edges as they watch a funny cartoon on tv.

The rest of the kids are all cuddled up in little groups, blankets covering them all. They all mainly just sit on their phones, or watching the cartoon.

"Mr. Aizawa, can we put on a movie?" Izuku pipes up after some time.

"Yeah, I like that idea. Why don't you all pick one out." Shouta softly smiles as he places down the last piece of the puzzle he's making.

•••

As all the students cuddle up on or leaning against the couch, they all watch the movie picked out. It's an older movie; a comedy murder mystery. The line that gets everybody laughing is when the butler is screaming, "Yes, I'm shouting! I'm shouting, I'm shouting, I'm shout—" And then he's knocked out by a candle.

Near the end of the movie, Hizashi and the Todoroki's arrive back at the house. They all join in on the cuddle fest.

And even Mina comes down for a bit—much to Shouta and Hizashi's surprise.

The pinkette sits down quietly next to Hizashi, who is leaning against one of the couches. She leans her head on the blonde's shoulder, who hides his tears of happiness.

•••

After the movie, most of the kids have passed out. Most of them are cuddled up against each other—Tamaki and Nejire are, which makes a tired Hizashi smile—as they all snore softly.

Mina actually ends up falling asleep against Mic's shoulder, as the man sweetly rubs her hair.

Todoroki and Momo are leaning against one another on the longer couch, with Shinsou's leg pushing Todoroki more towards the girl. Hitoshi is leaning against Izuku's body, who has Ochako's head on top of his All Might pillow on his lap.

Over in the first chair, Denki is leaning against Jirou's legs as she softly snores with her guitar still in her hand.

Aoyama, Shouji, and Kouda are all curled up on the other chair, with all three of them about to fall off of the piece of furniture. Mirio still has Eri in his arms, holding on to the girl for dear life. Fuyumi leans against him, as Natsuo leans on her shoulder.

Monoma, Kendo, Ibara, and Tetsutetsu all are leaning against one another on the other couch. Eijirou and Katsuki are spread out on the floor, actually hugging one another in their sleep. Satou is on the same couch as the four class 1B students, snoring away—and probably dreaming about cake.

Hagakure and Ojiro are leaning against the edge of the other couch, cuddling as boyfriend and girlfriends do. Tsuyu and Tokoyami are also leaning against that couch, as they sit next to each other. Unlike the others, the two animals are quite wide awake, and staring with smug looks at the sight of Aizawa and Mic next to each other.

Everyone ends up sleeping out in the living room—with no complaining from anyone. They're all just happy to have each other.

•••

When Hizashi wakes up, the first thing he smells is bacon. He yawns as he wanders into the kitchen to see Katsuki and Rikidou cooking breakfast. The blonde man smiles at the kids as he gently ruffles their hair.

A few minutes later, Eri comes trotting in to the room, hugging Satou's legs. The older boys smiles, and gives her a piece of bacon to taste test.

Eri likes the bacon.

When the little girl starts reaching out for more of the delicious meat, Mic starts screaming with laughter.

"I want the bacon!" The little girl pouts as she follows Katsuki around the kitchen counter. The angry blonde teenager huffs as he tries to escape the hangry child. However, he doesn't succeed as Eri follows him back over to the stove. She somehow climbs up on the counter, grabbing two more slices of the meat.

Hizashi laughs harder.

Breakfast is fun. Everyone watches television as they eat, and even Mina stays down in the living room for once; even though she still doesn't say a word. But it's still progress.

The group needed this moment. Just a peaceful, quiet day. They spend the rest of the morning playing board games and watching old episodes of Jeopardy! They spend the afternoon running around in the backyard, goofing off with soccer balls and with the swing set that came with the house.

And when it's finally time for all the students to return to their rooms, almost all of them have a giant smile on their face—even Shouto. His usually emotionless face holds a great big smile.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this took so long lol! I was just finishing school, and I had a bit of writers block. I'm not good at writing fluff 😅.

Anyway, the next chapter will mainly be fluff as well. I don't know about the chapters after that, considering how long it took me to write this one.

I hope you like the book, and I'm sorry for leaving for so long haha 😂