ONE

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Prom Queen
Artist: Molly Kate Kestner
Chapter Name: ⚠️ WHAT THE FUCK ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

It seemed like a normal day at first. Shouta was trying to coax Mina out of her room, only to fail again. Hizashi and Bakugou had made a giant breakfast for the clan of kids. After sitting at the giant dinning table Shouta had gotten for the house for a family brunch, the man strolled off to go do some paperwork; mainly paperwork for Hisashi Midoriya's upcoming trial.

Shouta hates that Izuku has to see his father in court, and testify against him. Especially since the abuse was never reported, Shouta and Hizashi are going to have a hard time winning this trial. But the couple are determined to get their student justice, and this won't stop them.

Around three, Tamaki and Nejire start their usual daily fight. Hizashi goes to break it up, as Shouta watches idly by—making sure nothing escalates too badly.

The rest of the day is mainly spent outside training and playing a fun game of soccer. This gives the kids an opportunity to just forget about the worlds shit, and they can finally just be teenagers for a bit.

At around seven, Hizashi leaves to go on patrol; even with the pandemic, without All Might crime is still higher than ever.

Shouta trails throughout the house at around eight, getting ready to tell everyone to start preparing for bed. There's multiple showers and bathrooms in the house, so a group of kids could all be getting ready at once. He tells the kids to go to be so early because of how much sleep they miss. Shouta is normally woken up at least twice—that is if he even gets to fall asleep—do to the kids having horrible night terrors.

First, Shouta goes to Eri's room; as she's the youngest and the only one without a roommate besides Natsuo. The black haired man gets the girl ready for bed and reads her a bedtime story. Eri is asleep within minutes, and Shouta gently rubs her hair.

The next room he stops by is Ibara and Itsuka's. The two girls are two of the only four that came to live with Shouta and Hizashi instead of Vlad. He quickly tells the girls to start getting ready for bed, and walks off to the next room.

Shouta's next stop is Mashirao and Rikidou's room. The two boys are in the middle of an intense card tournament, which Shouta can't help but smirk at. He gently ruffles both of the boys' hair as he tells them to get ready for bed. They groan in annoyance, but they get up and shuffle over to their dressers.

Tiredly yawning, Shouta makes his way to Fuyumi and Nejire's room. He sees both the girls braiding each other's hair on the bed, talking girl talk. He politely says goodnight to the girls, who each give him a happy grin back in return.

Continuing the journey around the house, he stops Natsuo's room, who's also placed on the second floor. But when Shouta heads into the room, he sees that Natsuo is already passed out on the bed. The man softly smiles and closes the door silently.

Now on the third floor, Shouta wanders into Mezou and Fumikage's room. The two boys are attempting to beat each other at an arm wrestle, which Shouji obviously ends up winning. The teacher shakes his head in fake annoyance with a haughty smile playing on his face as he watches the scene play out. He tells the boys to get ready to go to sleep, and he leaves once more.

Next up is Tetsutetsu and Neito, the other two of the four 1B students. Both of them are already asleep by the time Shouta comes in. Shouta proceeds to close the door and move on.

Turning the door knob. He sees two lumps of boys sleeping in their beds. Yuuga is sleeping in his bed on the right, and even though he can't see Izuku's face, he sees the lump of the student sleeping on the bed to the left. He softly closes the door with a 'click.'

As Aizawa nears the next room, he blows his breath out his mouth with annoyance. He knows he now has to deal with Mina's stubbornness and Tooru's tired attitude. The man softly knocks on the door, waiting for Tooru to answer. The invisible girl within a five minute radius, already dressed in her pajamas. Shouta enters the forbidden room and looks around for Mina. He sees the girl laying out on her bed, scrolling threw her phone.

As Shouta sadly watches the girl, he feels a pair of boney arms wrap around his torso. Immediately knowing that it's Hagakure, he lightly rubs her back as she side hugs him.

•••

After that emotional roller coaster, Shouta sighs as he goes to the last kids' room on this floor. The other room on this floor belongs to him and Hizashi, if they ever do get some sort of rest.

The man heads into Tamaki and Mirio's abode, seeing Mirio and Tamaki cuddled up on Mirio's bed. The man smiles at the two, before he flicks off the light.

Up the stairs he travels, into Denki and Eijirou's room. He sees the room is already dark, but he notices no sleeping lumps in the boy's beds. The teacher's heart starts to race like he's running a marathon. He sprints out of the room like Aries has brought a war on him. Running down the hall, he bursts into the next room.

This room is occupied by one of its owners; sweet, innocent Kouji. He notices the boy is fast asleep with his bunny snuggled up next to him. But Aizawa also notices that the other occupant of the room, Hanta, is nowhere to be found.

Shouta knows the kids are supposed to stay in their rooms past seven thirty for safety reasons. They aren't supposed to go into each other's rooms past that time.

Shouta quickly shuts the door, making sure not to wake Kouda up in the process, and continues to bolt down the hall.

He swings open the door to the next room. Tsuyu not Ochako are in the very girly decorated room. Shouta looks around, making sure they're not having a panic attack in a hidden space. Once he realizes that both of the girls are not here, takes off again.

He swings open the next door, which opens to Hitoshi and Shouto's room—both boys are not there either.

Starting to feel increasing father panic coming on, Shouta checks the spare room on this floor; making sure his kids aren't just hiding from him in there. They aren't.

Sprinting up the stairs to the forth floor, Shouta nearly bangs on Momo and Kyouka's door. Nearly pleading to god that the two were in their room, safe and sound.

No answer.

Shouta takes the risk and jolts the door open. The two of them aren't there either. Shouta knows there's only one room left; Tenya and Katsuki.

The man practically leaps down the hall, phone in hand, ready to call the police. He will not have any more of his students kidnapped. Not again.

Without a second thought, Shouta bursts into Tenya and Katsuki's room with stressed eyes. But as soon as the man opens the door, he sees something he won't ever forget.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ayyyyeeeee, I got a chapter up today lol 😂. I hope you enjoy the book!

Get ready to be tortured 😏.

BYEEEEEEEE