TEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Lemons (DEMO)
Artist: Brye
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Shit's About To Hit The Fan ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

"Shouta!" Nemuri happily yells as she pulls her best friend into a hug.

"Ack—Nemuri, what the fuck are you doing here?" Shouta rasps out, as Nemuri squeezes the god forsaken life out of him.

A familiar blonde walks up behind her girlfriend. She pulls Nemuri off of Shouta, letting the man catch his breath. Shouta quickly sends Yu a look of thanks. She laughs as she pulls her girlfriend inside the giant house.

Shouta gently closes the door as Nemuri and Yu take a seat on the couch.

Satou enters the room a few minutes after while Shouta, Yu and Nemuri are all chirping away. The tall boy politely asks if any of the teachers would like a bite to eat—in which Nemuri excitedly says yes to.

"So, Nemuri, what exactly are you doing here?" Shouta doesn't dance around the subject, as Nemuri's face turns semi-serious.

The blue hair woman starts, "Tsukauchi wants to talk you us; including Vlad as well. Something's up."

Shouta adds to his collection of many sighs throughout the past few months. He rubs the bridge of his nose irritatedly. Satou comes back in the living room carrying a plate or freshly-baked croissants. Nemuri reaches out to take two of the delicious pieces of buttery bread.

•••

Hizashi's phone pings as he's getting dressed. He sees a text from his contact name for Shouta—named 'the badass, hangry, sexy, father man-child whom I call my husband'—saying that Tsukauchi will be here in an hour.

The blonde rolls his eyes as he can only think of what could be the problem this time.

Wanting to tune out his anxiety induced thoughts, the loud man turns on the television as he finishes brushing his hair. He doesn't really pay attention until something catches his eye.

The weather channel is still on from the other night, as the two men hadn't changed the channel from then.

But a certain storm had certainly changed its course.

The weather man explains that it's only a tropical depression for now, but will gain strength has it heads for the coastline. Hizashi begins to try and think back to the other night:

Hizashi and Shouta are laying in their comfy bed. The two have the television on—something about a minor storm out in the middle of the ocean. But the two aren't even listening. Shouta has his arms wrapped around his blonde husband, as the latter has his head on his husbands chest.

'Shit, I should have payed a little more attention.' Hizashi swears in his head. 'We don't live that close to the coast though, so we should be fine.'

Hurrying up with making himself presentable, the man rushes downstairs to see Tsukauchi just arriving. All of the other teachers are already downstairs, sitting around in the living room. The blonde makes his presence known as he struts over to his husband.