A/N #4

Hey guys, I just needed to rant about something quickly.

I was scrolling through tiktok (great for my mental health, I know), and I came across a post about romantizing mental health.

Don't do it guys, it's not funny.

Being someone who suffers from DIAGNOSED mental disorders, I want to spread awareness to make sure people don't do that shit. It's really freaking stupid, and it takes away from the people who actually really need the help.

And for anyone asking, by romantizing I mean by making having a mental disorder look like it's trendy, or that it's beautiful.

It's not. It really hurts.

I'm definitely not the best FanFiction writer, and sometimes even being in the bnha fandom gets me a bad rep. But I keep writing anyway because even though the fandom can be toxic, there are still amazing people you can meet from this anime.

But when I say this; even if I somehow make it look like it, I will never, ever, EVER, try to romantize mental health issues. So if I accidentally make it look like that somehow, I'm terribly sorry and I promise you I would never try to do that. I know how badly it hurts when I hear people talking about how 'cool' and 'unique' it is to have depression and/or anxiety. It fucking hurts, because they don't know the half of it.

I want to spread awareness about this, and I'm sorry for making you guys think this was a chapter. But this really needed to be said.

So stay safe guys, and have a good day/night.