THREE

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Cry Baby
Artist: Melanie Martinez
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Cry Baby ⚠️
This chapter has extremely graphic descriptions of abuse. Read at your own risk.
__________________________________________________________________________________

H I T O S H I

A gust of wind is blown my way. I see him; I see the man chasing me. I try to scream, shout, yell for help, but the muzzle carved into my face pushes the sound of my pathetic claims back down my throat.

I stop as the wind gets to be too much to handle.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKER! OH, WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU—"

Swoosh.

He disappears. I step back, and spin in every direction to make sure he's not behind me.

"Hitoshi..." A familiar voice calls out. It's sweet, and feminine. But it seems as if it's just the whisper of the wind, turning me in circles.

I come face to face with a cliff.

"BRAT! GET THE FUCK BACK HERE OR I'LL KILL THE BITCH!"

No.

No, no, no, no, no, nonononononono—

He's back.

Suddenly the world goes dark. Water starts to fill the pitch black cage I seem to be in. I float at the surface before I'm dragged under into the sea of despair.

I open my eyes.

I see myself, sitting on the bathroom floor. Chains are tied around my wrists, keeping me attached to a giant metal ball. I'm butt naked, with the bottom half of my body covered in my blood. The muzzle is on little me too.

I also see him, standing over the bathtub. It's filled with scalding hot water.

Then I see her.

The familiar face of a floating infant corpse in the bathtub. Head down in the water, with the body not moving. Her light, lavender hair is swaying around in the liquid mixture. Blood is mixing itself with the water.

It's ironic, really. Blood is thicker than water they say. Then how could someone do such a fucking moronic thing to a child—an infant; a ten month old infant. Drowning their child in a bathtub, while forcing their other child to watch.

Seeing their ten month old sister drown and bleed to death in a bathtub is not a pleasant sight.

"SAKURA!"

"DID I SAY YOU COULD TALK, YOY BRAT? YOU FUCKING MENACE!" He yells back at me.

Punch.

I feel the blood run down my face. It slithers over my right eye, as the muzzle pierces into my sensitive skin. I feel myself be lifted up by the collar. He moves his muscly hand to my neck.