ELEVEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Strawberry Shortcake
Artist: Melanie Martinez
Chapter Name: ⚠️ He Failed Them ⚠️
This chapter has extremely graphic descriptions of rape. Read at your own risk.
_____________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

Hizashi sees a familiar hand reaching out to grab him. He bolts away, like a rabbit version of sonic.

"Hizashi, where'd you go?" A haunting voice taunts a young blonde child. Screams echo throughout the empty halls of the house's main hallway.

Walking up to he and his husbands' bedroom, Hizashi feels the vibrations against his mouth, as if he still has that god damn muzzle on him. The blonde stops and takes a breath. He places his hand on his chest lightly, breathing in and out.

He's not there anymore.

He feels himself fall onto the bed. Nuzzling his face into the comfy blanket, he tries to get ahold of his racing mind.

Feeling his arms being tied to the edges of the bed so he can't escape, the blonde screams and shouts for anyone to come help him get away from his house—from her.

The feminine voice attacks him. Clawing at Hizashi's mind like a werewolf, and dining his fear up like a bear with honey. The blonde tries to escape her traps, her voice, and that god awful camera she always had. As a young child, Hizashi had no clue what in the hell she needed that device for.

Now he knows.

A little older now, Hizashi could not hide the fear in his eyes as his boyfriend came up to him with his phone in his hand, showing him the viral video which has been released on the H.N. Shouta looked at the boy with sympathy as Hizashi broke down crying.

Shouta has seen everything he needed to know. He saw his poor boyfriend get pinned down to a bed as a look-a-like older female climbed on top of his best friend. All the quiet boy had been doing was doing research for a project, and he came across this monstrosity.

To say Shouta was horrified is an understatement. Hizashi sees the terrified expression blinding his view as he tries to forget about what once happened to him.

Tears trail down the blonde's face as he begins to sob. Keeping his voice down as much as possible, Hizashi buries his face in the comfy blue blanket. He doesn't notice the door opening and shutting quietly. When he feels his beloved husband plop down next to him, the loud man crawls up to Shouta as if he is a needy child.

The black haired man pulls his husband in close, giving the comfort needed the blonde. Hizashi hides his face in Shouta's shirt, trying to cover his tear streaks.

The door opens and closes again. Six sets of slippers shuffle into the master bedroom. The bed dips as the young children all climb on top of the comfy piece of furniture. Hizashi feels multiple tiny arms wrap around him softly.

Struggling to move, Hizashi looks up at his mother. A familiar sly smirk slithers onto the lady's face. Hizashi tries to scoot back towards the wall as far as he can in an attempt to escape her. Unfortunately, being tied up did not help his current predicament, as he feels her hands pull down his sweatpants.

"STOP! PLEASE, MOMMA! STOP!" The blonde attempts to shout, but is muffled by the black device piercing into his face and skin.

Hizashi snuggles closer into his husbands chest. The blonde listens to Shouta's gentle heartbeat as he tries to calm himself down. The black haired teacher runs his hand threw Hizashi's golden hair lightly, like he's treading his fingers in water.

The blonde teacher—now blonde father—feels a small hand gently rub his arm in comfort. The man looks behind him, to come face to face with a green haired boy.

Izuku.

He feels her hand where no child should be touched; by anyone, more or less their own parent. Hizashi tries to escape once more, but ultimately is stopped by the woman pulling the child closer to her.

It hurt how much Izuku could relate to Hizashi, with a myriad of his childhood. It hurt Hizashi that he couldn't even save his own student, and a poor little girl who relies on him as a parental figure.

He's failed them, and now he has to face that.

•••

Listening to his husband's slow breathing, Shouta instantly knows he's fallen asleep. 'Probably not for long,' Shouta says to himself, 'but at least he can get some much needed rest.'

The six children who had heard all the commotion that was happening, and had followed the two teachers to see if everything was fine, sit on the bed looking with concerned looks at Shouta. The man just shakes his head, shrugging off any questions in order to keep his husband from waking up.

Izuku, Ochako, Tsuyu, Hanta, Itsuka, and Denki all scoot off the comfy piece of furniture and make their way over to the door.

•••

The students all head back down to their rooms, after making sure that Shouta was okay with Hizashi. Knowing their teacher had been talking about something that set him off makes the kids curious. However, they know better than to overstep boundaries.

Returning to his room Hanta sighs as he trudges over to his bed. He sits down on the edge, putting his hands over his face. He sighs, holding back tears that threaten to fall. Kouji is over with Shouji and Tokoyami, building a card house for some reason. Hanta swears they are building it for Kouda's animals, but no one knows the confirmed reason.

Laying back against his pillow, he thinks about all that's happened in the past few weeks. Things have being really shitty.

The raven head knows that his classmates have it worse. After all, the only person Hanta lost this time was his mom. His dad and older brother had passed away in a car accident when he was little.

But it still hurt.

Looking over at his nightstand, the boy reaches for his top drawer. He opens it, and grabs his spare Juul out.

Standing up, he wanders over to the window, and opens it—knowing that Kouda will be back soon, and he'd rather not get yelled at by his teachers at the moment. Sitting on the edge of the windowsill, Hanta puts in a new pod.

Sitting alone and silent, whispers and reflections start to come back.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the delay. I'm currently dealing with a bunch of issues, such as all my writing got deleted. Luckily I have a backup copy of the book.

I know most of you have probably lost faith in me, but I don't know when the next chapters will be out.

I'm so so sorry.

Thank you for waiting, and I'm sorry.